New blacksmith production rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

BtB

Spellsword
The new rules have added some neat stuff to production skills. My quandary is, if you have 10 levels of a production skill then each level of production costs 4 copper instead of 5 copper. Does this 20% discount extend to strengthening (50 production and 50 silver) and silvering (15 production and 15 silver) in blacksmithing?

Thanks
daver

BtB said:
The new rules have added some neat stuff to production skills. My quandary is, if you have 10 levels of a production skill then each level of production costs 4 copper instead of 5 copper. Does this 20% discount extend to strengthening (50 production and 50 silver) and silvering (15 production and 15 silver) in blacksmithing?

Thanks
daver
If I understand the rules on this subject, the discount only covers production costs not the cost of the silver to strengthen or silver an item. But then again, this is only my interpretation of the rules, I am not an ARC member.

Kevin

I could see it being that way, but I could also see it being the other way since it is truly just a 20% discount in production and silvering and strengthening are part of production.

Many thanks,
daver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back