New GM

Hey Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Rob Sachs as our New GM. Rob has been some of the financial behind the scenes stuff for me for the better part of the year and has asked to step up and take a greater role in the overall chapter. This takes a tremendous weight off of mine and my plot team's back and should allow us more time to write and concentrate on the quality of the game.

Rob will be in charge of the Character Database, Monster Camp, and Keeping the Tavern stocked with food. He'll continue to handle a number of day to day "back office" activities he already took on at the end of last season.

All other staff position will remain the same for now as most have confirmed a desire to remain on staff.

As of April 1rst, please forward all Logistics requests Waysidelogistics@gmail.com and he will make sure your all set up. For now, all plot questions can still come to me at Waysidenero@gmail.com

So please join me in thanking Rob for his contribution to the game!

Thanks Rob!

Paul

Grats Rob!

Welcome to the Hero suppo...er GM team Rob! :lol:

¡booyah! gratz, kat! it's gonna be a fun!

He'll be handling the Database and Transfers and doing some of the work to get the site set up and broken down after events.

Roy and Ryan will continue to help with logistics and tags during the event
Jasmine will continue to feed our starving maws... etc.

Back