New Group to LARPing In Need of Help

Hello, Alliance Members!
I, along with a group of friends will be travelling from Calgary, AB CANADA to Seattle, WA USA on May long weekend 2017. We come in the hope of being able to join the May long LARP session there and are pretty overwhelmed with all of the information for new players. I'll be up front and say that this is a bachelor party trip, but we don't intend on breaking the mood or disturbing the game for any players. We really just want to try something new here. And many of us have dabbled in other types of role-playing games before. We want to be very respectful of Alliance and it's members and show the Groom to be an unforgettable trip with some fun stories of adventure to bring home and to meet some new friends.

Is there someone from the Seattle chapter here that would be willing to answer some questions for us?
Thanks a ton and we look forward to seeing you all.

-L

Hey there!

I'm Evan, the new player representative for Alliance Seattle! I'm here to ensure that you all have a great first impression of our game.

Yeah, there's a -ton- of information to absorb, even if you're just new to Alliance. Practically overwhelming if you're new to LARPing, or even just our genre. So, whatever questions you have, I'm happy to address them.

1) Have you already seen the rulebook? Free to download, and even though it's packed with info, I can point you at the parts that matter the most to you.

http://alliancelarp.com/rule-book/

2) Please do not be afraid to ask any questions that you might have, both before game, and -during-.

3) After you've had a great time, I hope you guys continue to be members of the Alliance! We even have a Calgary chapter, if you weren't aware of it!

Hey there!

I'm Evan, the new player representative for Alliance Seattle! I'm here to ensure that you all have a great first impression of our game.....

Hey Evan! I just wanted to say thanks for the quick reply before I go over the rulebook! I'm sure I'll be coming at you with a list of specific questions over the next month or so. Thanks for the heads up about the Calgary chapter as well. Hopefully we can get in some practice down here before out trip to Seattle. Look forward to chatting with you! Cheers!

-Loren

Back