New Head of Plot

Embrawk

San Francisco Staff
Hello Everyone,

As most of you may or may not be aware, I Bobby Susoeff am the official new Head of Plot for the Enerret Campaign for Alliance Larp San Francisco. I only recently realized that I have not yet formally made this announcement on the boards. My goal is to provide player's with a game that is both fun and challenging, which engages the imagination and interest of both new and seasoned adventures alike.

To this end I shall be always striving to gear my team towards a more immersive world with a large push on costuming and continuity for both staff as well as cast and crew. I hope this season players are able to delve even further into the diverse world we have created and truly absorb all that we have to offer. From the most wicked of villians to the silliest of goblins, from ancient wonders and local legends to the latest folktales. The world of Enerret is one of action, mystery, and many other amazing and sometimes terrifying things. It is my hope that you will all enjoy and come to love this world as much as I have come too.

I look forward to this season and many more ahead. Thank you to all who have and continue to support and believe in me, I could not do this without the support and encouragement of everyone in this wonderful community.

Enerret Head of Plot
Bobby Susoeff

Back