New LCO Policy - Dark Elf Makeup Requirements [Effective Immediately, 1/10/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasuni

Squire
Hello Alliance Seattle Players!

We have received an overwhelming amount of feedback with the preference that dark elf makeup requirements be changed. As such, with National support, we are launching the below LCO policy effective immediately as a pilot, while a more permanent change is being discussed/proposed/voted on at a National level.

Dark Elves will now be permitted to have skin that is any color in the blue-purple skin tone range. They will still be required to have white hair and elf ear tips. This will not change their race or racial rules - this is simply a change to the makeup requirement.

All NPC Dark Elves moving forward will have dark blue/purple skin tones.

Please note, this is 100% optional for Dark Elf PCs at this time. We understand that we have an event in 1.5 weeks, and requiring you to buy a new makeup kit right away isn't reasonable on our end.

This is a topic that's currently up for discussion/finalization among the National Owners - you can anticipate more news in the future on this topic.

Thanks!

Emily

Last edited:

Kasuni

Squire
The purpose of this post is really to make sure the rule is known. Discussion can happen in a different location such as personal discussions or pages.

To that purpose, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Any questions about the policy can be directed to me, and I will update the original post as needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.