New orc

I am making an orc character and having some problems with making the tusks I was wondering if someone had some time, who has done it before who would like to get together and make some.

Hey Brian. So, unfortunately open time is not something I have (I can never even stay for full games), but I'd love to give advice or talk through things if that would help. I've had some success with tusks, though I went on the bigger side and I'm not sure how important comfort is for you.

Thank you. I have been f allowing the directions from the National orc guide but one or both tusks fall off. Have you ran into this or should I be making the tucks as one peace from the start?

Most of the sets I have seen are molded as entirely one piece from the start.

Trace

Brian, sorry I didn't see your response earlier. I wouldn't want to make tusks out of two separate pieces. If you were just doing small fangs, sure, no problem, but I found it hard to stabilize them when they weren't attached in the middle.

What I did was molded the tusks, then made a separate blob that attached them and then mashed it on my teeh and whittled down the outside through a combination of heating it up and removing excess and cutting excess off with a utility knife after it cooled.

Back