new star wars movie

How totally unlike George Lukas to change his mind on something just because it'll mean more money...

-Justin

Hey, I'm fans of the originals! I grew up on 'em. Call me heretic, but I think it has the potential to maybe be good.

It might be good it might not, there is only one way to find out and that is see it. Let us hope that it is good.

Amanda

*twitches*

Wow...anyone else feel like a dead horse is being beaten, and then having had necromancy used to ride it all the way to California and back?

-Ali

Actually there was already a Clone Wars cartoon on the Cartoon Network that appeared before Revenge of the Sith.

Yeah, can't really see this hitting theaters when Lucasfilm is accepting bidding for a Live-Action television series. I call hoax.
-toddo

Marcena said:
Hey, I'm fans of the originals! I grew up on 'em. Call me heretic, but I think it has the potential to maybe be good.

Heretic. :)

I still think that the three 'prequels' were done much more poorly than they could have been, and the original trilogy were better films in all respects, even with the progress of special effects in the intervening years.

Right there with you Wraith. People keep trying to tell me that it was Lucas, and that Hayden Christiansan can actually act, if he's allowed to.

Jury's still out on that, because some part of me is skiddish about seeing -any- other films he's in, for fear of wasting 2.5 hours of my life on bad acting.

-Ali

watch them in fast forward ;-)

Then its only like an hour, and its pretty much guaranteed to be funny...

-Justin

nah, cartoons are fun

-Justin

Good old lucas has nother trick up his sleeve, besides the new cartoons coming out there's also going to be a live action TV show of Star Wars coming in the future. I just read an article with him mentioning it no less than 10 minutes ago.

It's going to be animated? Hey, that already makes the acting better than Natalie Portman's was.

I love the original three. Then Lucas started to think that special effects was more important than the story.

kitsune85 said:
Actually there was already a Clone Wars cartoon on the Cartoon Network that appeared before Revenge of the Sith.

From what I get that is what this is a cartoon network cartoons with diff graphic and just put together not a set of shorts.

Back