Next Year Scedual, Happy Hollidays, and how are you?

Arkade

Scholar
So, just wondering if theres a projected idea worked out yet for next year's scedual. Number of events, more day events than weekends, exc. I don't mean to be jumpy but I'm getting LARP fever, feals like its been an age since I last saw everyone.

Odd story, during thanksgiving I was asked what I'm most thankfull for. The obvious came to mind, friends, family, the time we get to spend together. Then it dawned on me that no matter how much family I'm surrounded with during the Holliday season, theres a part of it missing.
This is were I tell my LARPing family that its them that make up that void within my Holliday spirit. And if I had the room to facilitate it, I'd invite everyone over for the new years. To reminess about LARP years past, and to share how much I appreceate and enjoy this fantastic game we play. So, to everyone out there who frequents or has visited Alliance Traverse in the past three years. To everyone who proudly calls themselves a LARPer, and to our new comers who have joined our ranks since the bigining of 09'. I send this heart felt "Thank you", you've made this past year brighter and more fun than the last. In this time of Hollidays and reflection, I mite not have much family here but I have the greatest of familys across the nation, whom I miss dearly.

Happy Hollidays! and a Happy Newyear!

Thanks for the next years scedual! Already making plans and requesting days off! I notice the requests list has not been updated in quite some time. Do the current requests stand? are there updates that need to be made? Thanks!

Back