NORDENN

AllianceNJ

Spellsword
All Members of Nordenn:

When you arrive please find me within the Tavern or Healers Guild Circle, I have provisions for you. Additionally when enough of us are present we will have a mandatory court meeting.

I ask court members, and those who have walked with the court to please attend. The latter will only be there for a short period of time.

In Service
Lady Knight Glorianna Wyndancer Nordenn

Lady Knight Glorianna,

Where would I fall under that category? As finally, I seem to have found a reliable means of traveling through the mists to Icenian lands again, even if it is the frontier. Also, if Nordenn requires a Ward, I'll arrive with one prepared.

In service to the Measure,

Lord Aaeun Nimbus, of the estate of Luminary, Assistant Guildmaster of the Canning Wizard's Enclave.

Lord Aaeun,
I am guessing you have not spoken with Glorianna in quite some time or otherwise you would know that she is capable of casting her own ward and if she is unable to do so, she has myself cast it but if she would prefer you to cast it that is fine. I may be busy casting wards for other adventurer's this upcoming gathering.

~Aria

Lady Knight,

I am not certain whether or not I fall into the category of having walked with Nordenn. The nature of my relationship with certain members of your court lead me to believe that I should probably attend this. If you feel this is unnecessary, please let me know. I do not wish to intrude on your court's personal matters.

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Family, honor, and duty.

-Gwendara Alanik
Seneschal of the Stormblades

HA if not for Nordenn most of us would not be walkng at all :lol: ! How can anyone not think them selfs a part of them as much as them help all of us?

Walgar

Thank you Walgar for those words.

To elaborate.
I need my official court members to attend because aside from Baronial business, I have procured them new uniforms to wear which will solidly identify them as members of the Court of Nordenn. Specifically to Ulthoc, without full knowledge of the dimensions of your armor, I did the best I could... However your uniform may need retailoring. To this I apologize.

For those who "walk" with the court, they are petitioners who have not been confirmed to the court, such as Mace, Adira and Danato.

Aaeun Nimbus you have been placed on inactive status. As such we would ask you to attend and then discern whether or not you wish to rejoin the court of Nordenn actively. However it seems you have duties and titles elsewhere... we can discuss this at the meeting.

Gwendarra, you are welcome to attend if you wish.

Lady Knight Glorianna Wyndancer Nordenn

Aria,

If you will be in Fairdale on Friday, the 4th of Dragon, I would like to request a Ward spell for which I will compensate you, of course.

--- Baron Ivan Drake of Blythedale

Baron Ivan

You cant find your ward outside of my call to my Barony.

Shoo!

:lol:

~Glori

IvanDrake said:
Aria,

If you will be in Fairdale on Friday, the 4th of Dragon, I would like to request a Ward spell for which I will compensate you, of course.

My Lord Baron,

I shall have to find out what makes Aria's Wards so much better than mine in hopes that you would consider my services from time to time in the future.

Lady Knight Glorianna,

I hope we find time to speak this gathering. I have been studying all winter and I have alot of questions. Sorry for intruding on your call! :)

-Wizard Nathan Westwind

I am open to talk to any who need me.

And Nordenn has their own wards! Magic is one thing were not short on.

:lol:

~Glori

Yeah, i was poking fun at Baron Ivan, I know you guys have magic coming out your ears. :mrgreen:

-Wizard Nathan Westwind

Lady Knight Glorianna, please forgive my intrusion on your dreams.

Wizard Nathan Westwind, I would be pleased to make use of your services. I generally ask Aria because she usually arrives in Fairdale early and I often do as well.

Baron Ivan,
If you require a ward, I will be more than happy to provide one for you and your barony. I will make sure that I am available to cast your ward for you Friday night.

Nathan,
It isn't a matter of my wards being more desireable, but more that I have been adventuring a long time. As such I have created several long standing relationships concerning casting wards, spellcrafting and casting rituals. Trust me, when I first started casting wards, everyone wanted Cedric to do it due to the same reason I stated above. As you continue to be a presence in Fairdale, you will get more requests for wards as I have.

Glorianna,
I apologize for somehow being solicited for ward casting while you are trying to contact your court. I look forward to seeing you again and all of your court.

~Aria

Good Lady Knight Gloriana,
Perhaps you might point me out a accomodating individual in your heavily magicked court to perhaps secure a ward for my dwelling.....my magics have been failing me as of late as has my mental faculties.........but I hope to gather them soon enough.......

Berilious

Gloriana please .. I apologise........I didnt mean to intrude............I have a ward... ignore this rambling.

Symerille

Glorianna ;
I will be attending the upcoming gathering , if a Ward is needed I can supply it and any others that might be required .

Your Humble Squire :
Osrick

Yay a member of my court responded.

I think Raven doesnt dream and Ulthoc snores too loud to dream...
ah well.

It will be good to see you Osrick!

~Gorianna

**QUORK**

Oops.....wrong dream.

--Madcap

Lady,
Myself and Adria may not be able to make it there this April. Things keep us held up at the current time and hope to make and answer the Call of Norden as soon as possible. Should we not be making the April travel we will be traveling inland from the ship come May the latest.

Always yours to Call upon,

Captain Denato Civol
Wings of Polaris
Blacksmith

Lady Knight

i should be there as should aubry as long as my horses stay strong and the night be not too cold

Squire Raven Nevermore

**QUORK**

Another raven? Maybe this is the right dream after all!

---Madcap

Back