NOT using the "W" word, what can I build for you?

Willem Rivet

Artisan
Hello all.

Since this might reach new people, I'm Joseph Smith. I'm a Carpenter and a Master Blacksmith. After I finish up all the training in Carpentry I can get, I'm going to look into other modes of crafting. I'm considering ships, but that might get derailed. Point being, I make things. Is there something people out there might like being built for a reasonable fee?

Acceptable alternatives to the "W" word include but are not limited to: desire, hope, urge, hankering, inclination, aspiration, longing, thirst, ambition, and yearning. Using these alternative phrases may not stop Amon from considering your request to be "enough" to qualify as something he could "grant" you, but it's a start at least.

-Joseph

Joseph,

if you are looking for suggestions, One skill that is some times needed is Engineering. I have seen other use this skill in determining the strength of a structure that is going to or has been built. Also cave supports strength and thing like that may also found from this study.

Also, I have heard calls for a surgeon before go unanswered. However, this was a rare request but with more Brood, in Anret this may be more needed in the future. perhaps Someone else can speak more on this need as I am not a healer.

Aramis

Moreso looking for people who want things built. I know Elle is constructing a village, nobles and mages sometimes construct towers, and peasant communities are always in need of repairs to fencing, "roads" etc. I am happy to talk with people that don't know where to start to get their projects done and help them plan it out.

-Joseph

-

Last edited:
It does in fact, Migs.

Sir Avaran, Wayside is home to a genie of a kind that seeks to fulfill the desires of the populace, with a hidden cost. I don't think he can fulfill a "desire" over this medium, but as they say, stranger things have occurred. No reason to be careless.

-Joseph

You should see my village. I think we've done a good job on it.

I don't personally desire anything to be built that I can think of. I'm sure our marketplace could use some organization but since it's still in progress, I wouldn't know exactly how to make it busier.

May the light of the moon always lead you home,
Elle Zanabanath
Overseer of the Crescent Oasis

Back