Notes from the last event (please respond if you have more info)

migs

Here is a series of reports that I have gathered over this last market day, the sources of which I gathered from: various adventures, the earth guild, celestial guild, various libraries, and my own senses. If you have anything to add, something to be corrected, or any questions please message me so that this dream won’t get to messy below and so there is less overall for others to sift through. I will update this periodically if I get more info. (Anything with parenthesis and underlined is new info. I will also post the changes at the bottom periodically for those who already read through.)

Threat one – world dragons:

While this first section technically has many threats in it, they seem to all be connected through the three world dragons (gold, red, black). On the first night, there where many entities rifting in and out. Somewhere lizards who caused people to go berserk and or paranoid. There was also at least one flesh golem. This indicates members of the armies that where under the three world dragons. It sounds like the gold dragon had the lizards, red had the golems, and black has undead. These armies where locked up in a prison on the island of the four sisters; which is far north west of wayside. This island has recently become a no-magic zone thus releasing these prisoners.

Then there are two primordial beings that where originally locked up by the three world dragons. One has escaped and goes by the name Lore. He is currently in a liches body because he doesn’t want to deal with the hassles of eating, sleeping, or dying of old age. There have been a few adventures who have had run-ins with this being. Surface it to say that he is not pleasant(I have been told that he has actually helped adventures on several ocations and has done more good then harm. He even helped us against Kazz'ik); thankfully most of the actions of Lore are just in the name of knowledge and he is not being terribly aggressive. Then there is his brother. He is currently going by the name of Believe and several adventures, lady Cyn and myself included, where rifted to his prison cell in Anret(in the mirror wold which is discussed later). This was because of a scroll/contract/lock was touched by Grimshaw and if he wrote freedom on that scroll Believe would be released. While Lore wants knowledge for knowledge’s sake, believe is wanting to come here and use the knowledge he gains. This wouldn’t be a problem if it weren’t for the fact that in our discussions, believe made it very clear that he felt might made right and attacked us killing two of us who, thankfully, where lifed in time. We were only sent back to Wayside because one of the adventures made a deal with the first djinn and stayed behind in that prison. That adventure then wrote his name on the scroll which rifted him back. I believe that Believe is still in the prison due to his reaction, but we can’t be sure.

Threat two - Olothen:

The next threat is about the Olothen empire. They have been attacking Tirnian empire. They are using high ogres who are swinging with necromancy and Orcs that also have chaos weapons. There are also some orcs that are brownish and smaller, dumber, and weaker hitting than others. Finaly are the Oni which are blue spell casters who used to be orcs. Through a ritual an orc can devour the life essence of a living druid and become a oni. I have heard they can block at least 8 spells each one way or another or they can block around 16 physical attacks. It is possible that they can do both but my point is that they have a rather large store of spells. I would also like it if anyone has more info on oni to talk to me or dream to me when they can.

(There is a plan for next time to take the 4 bombs we will get from Emperor Ternius to
"create a city size crater in the land bridge, opening up a large channel. Then at 2 Bells on Saturday afternoon we are to dig large holes and plant the bombs to explore. However, the bombs require steady hands the likes of only Vexx, myself or any other nimble handed person can do." Binks)

(We also have an Oni in, what is being called, Silp's "Super Prison")

Threat three – other planes:

There is a mirror world that has started to merge with ours. I was told that this was because of some actions left over from Kazik. In this mirror world, it gets magic any time a no-magic zone is created. I would like it if we try and make a no-magic zone there and see if that will restore it here. More than that I am in the dark on that other land, however it sounds like we are either close to closing the portal or the portal is currently closed. If it is not closed yet and you find what look like crystal puzzle pieces, Lady Cyn (has been collecting them). (The are actually 8 known crystal colers and we know of 4, clear: own 17, Dark Navy: own 3, Blue: own 1, purple: own 1. We where told that each should have 16-38 pieces and if found, we must bring them to Cyn) With that being said, I feel like this is just the beginning of the mirror world. (An adventurer was charmed and taken to the mirror world he "escaped" and came back unharmed; with the exception that he was enslaved. Please, when people go into the portal and comeback alone, check if they are willing to drink an enslavement antidote.)

There also has been tell of adventures rifting out of this plain and going to a never before seen plain. From what I’ve been told, it is a nice-looking place that is habitable by people. One of the inhabitants of this world was a spellcasting frog who was casting strong and strange magics. Right after it died it instantly ressed and started throwing earth spells which where then healing the adventures but it seems like its intents weren’t kind, it just wasn’t smart. All in all, this last section is missing the most pieces and I would be happy if anyone will look into this further.

Finally, since this is my first time with this, if you liked this format or didn’t like it, please tell me so I can make it better.

(Threat four – Fabian Dar:
Fabian Dar is a dwarf who takes gems from Selunari and uses them for spirit magic. He was to be arrested for grave robbing but resisted. People pursed and nothing seemed to phase him until he was hit by a Sela curse which he absorbed. Binks believes that "if Sela where to remove curse of magic and sela nature, it would harm him." At the time he appers to have no malice to Wayside/North lands besides what may have come from our last interaction but he seams to have a lot of devotion to his king.)

(Threat five - Victor hook:
He is the lich who was resposible for the undead attack in the Ternian empire. Victor is currently in 9 lich bits which I have bean told might be telpathically comunicating
)

-Migs

Baronial Scribe

Last edited:
Correction on the information about the plane: while the land itself seemed nice, it is still unknown what prolonged habitation in said plane would do. Habitability is still not yet determined, and I am unsure as to the consistency between different new planes. Some could be significantly more or less dangerous than that one. From what I have gathered thus far, beyond those portals is a substantial amount of different worlds/planes. I'm very interested in this, and will be looking into it myself, and will be eager to learn any new info on this.

Format looks good Migs, thanks for doing this.

-Thorn

Changes as additions 1:

Anret is part of the mirror world

New plains that aren’t the mirror

Lore has helped us for a while

Edwin charmed and enslaved

Fabian Dar

Currently 8 portals 4 crystal colors known each crystal needs 16-38 pieces

Victor Hooks undead and his 9 lich bits

Last edited:
I mean, the Super Prison isn't mine, really - it's High Magistrate Stillroot's! I just helped make it! Me and the High Magistrate really should think of a better name of it, though... it probably actually has a better name already, I just don't know it!

~ Silp

Oi! I gots a name. Me muver didn't call me "adventurer"

When I was let go out of the mirror world, there was a spell that was casted on me that could control where the portal would take me. I believe this is why the orcs and oni were able to attack in force through the portal on Friday night.

-Edwin

Edwin do you happen to remember the incant, if there was one?

-Thorn

I do not believe there was an incant, and if there was, I don't remember it. My apologies.

-Edwin

No worries, I was just curious.

-Thorn

Sorry. I didn't want to use your name without permission. Is it better now?
At depends, did ya c'ange it?

Back