Notes on a few of the creatures seen recently in Twinspire

Daviomac

Artisan
While it is not the most recent edition, the Beastiary of Twinspire is a very useful document. It is available in the public meeting area of my library (see attached).

For example, the Void Magus we fought on the Argosian Isles are clearly listed.

Also, part of the story we recovered from the "False Flag" field mission.

The person we captured was a member of the Allied Trevalian Army. He claims that he does not remember several of the events, and it seems his mind had been affected.

A humanoid mushroom was spotted in the area, and matched part of the story we found. Also, this is not the first time that such a creature has been spotted.

It sounds like these fungal beings have a way of controlling sentient minds. As I believe that these creatures are often seen in cavern systems, such as the undercaves of Fathomfall, it does make me question some motivations amongst the leadership from the other side.

I will continue to research, and see what more I could find about these "mushroom men". I ask people to please keep an eye out for such beings. If we could take one alive, that would be fantastic, though a dead body may be easier to transport, and we could still examine it.

Furthermore, I suggest all field teams carry a minimum of 2 Enslavement Antidotes to be on the safe side. I can see about creating some and donating them to the box for the war effort.

Sincerely,
Lord Lorotho Everbright.

Attachments

• Bestiary8-11-11.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 15
Back