Nov 2017 Season Closer Volunteer Thanks

Traceroo

Rogue
HUGE, AMAZING thanks to the 23 volunteers who spent the whole cold weekend out in weird random afternoon sudden blizzard conditions, and getting in and out of hobgoblin make-up time and again throughout the weekend. These magic 23 kicked ***, and were super friendly about it! Many of these volunteers returned over and over again throughout the 2017 season, too! I marked with asterisks those who have already signed up in advance to be full-time NPCs in 2018, so you can expect further great things from them in the future!

Abi Dancho*
Brian Lambert (missed only 1 event this year!)
Christian Harris
Dan Begnoche*
Daniel (Revan) Lee
Derek Reed
Emily Pettingill*
Emily Randall
Ethan Niederauer*
Heather Pettingill
Jordan Jennings
Josh Alexander (missed only 1 event this year!)
Kat Schuchard*
Owen Loats
Patrick McClellan
Paul Mosher, Sr.*
Ronica Reilly*
Ryan Rumsey
Sierra Gatrell*
Siren Ebright*
Stephen Millowe* (first event!)
Terry Geiger (first event!)
Tyler "Roy" Geiger (first event!)

Team Prometheus would also like to extend our heartfelt thanks to the following PCs who volunteered time out of their adventures to step backstage to help out the game. Again, you see a lot of familiar names here of those who so kindly volunteered often throughout the 2017 season:

Billy Dodge
Bria Roberts
Cassie Reilly
Eric Steinkamp
Izzy Veldhuis
John Fawkes
John Siadak
Nick Svertsen
Padme Miren (for the Acarthia Times layout, too!)
Retta Gibson (who also wrote and presented her first Alliance modin November!)
Shane Proctor
Zander Wooley

And here at the end of the season, please allow me to extend my personal thanks to everyone who is on staff for our beloved game, and dedicates so much of their time and energy to putting this together for all of us:

Bria Roberts (Logistics)
Casey Yaeger (New Player Liaison)
Eric Steinkamp (Props)
Ian Moriarty (Plot)
Izzy Veldhuis (Weapons Marshal)
Jeff Loats (Plot)
Jenn Beach (Plot)
Jesse Grabowski (Owner, Plot)
Jim Galford (Race Marshal, Weapons Marshal)
John Fawkes (Logistics)
John Siadak (Rules)
Mac Fawkes (Logistics)
Michael Paxton (Assistant General Manager)
Miguel Alberto (Plot)
Taylor Kaiman (Rules)
Trace Moriarty (Plot, Safety & Weapons Marshal)(yes, I just thanked myself)
Vincent Tovar (Plot)
Zach Brooks (Weapons Marshal, Webmaster)

Here are a few remarks from our PCs about NPC performances at the November 2017 Season Closer:

“Loved [Paul and Jordan as] the Gnarltusk boys, and I loved the chat with Jesse as Dargok.”
x3 for Paul and Jordan as the Gnarltusk!
“Jordan and Paul, Sr. were really wonderful ogres, and I loved getting to interact with them!”

Some words from a fellow NPC backstage: “Ronica for organizing the fabric,” which she does every event for which we are eternally grateful! “[Paul] for cooking the lasagna, Stephen who had his first event and endured the cold with a cheerful attitude! Josh for being a scary character, Jenn [and Retta] for helping write one of the best mods I’ve ever been a part of, Nick for coming over to the NPC side… Emily and Sierra who always cheer everyone up and are enthusiastic for everything!” And Team Prometheus seconds that last statement. We told Emily and Sierra about some rolls waiting for them in 2018, and the cheerful squealing was inspirational to our own excitement!

Paul Mosher, Sr. - He owned the room as soon as he entered for our 1-on-1 scene, and he made it so easy to feed off of his energy and join him. The costume, the sheer presence, the roleplay. Epic, in all ways. Thoughts of it will keep me warm over the cold, LARP-less winter.” Ian and I as Marshals in this scene would like to add our compliments as well; we loved our front row seats!

Derek with his gnoll wearing Fynn’s stuff”

Dan! Always a thrill to roleplay with”

Ian’s water elemental recruiting his mod team for the elemental quests”

Trace as the shopkeeper on the life elemental mod - This was a completely different experience from all of the other elemental tasks, and it was very fun.

“During the Liche's Hoarde encounter in the tavern at the start of the event, Owen, for being adorable, and Trace, for being not adorable, and the associated followup that literally followed me around at random times during the weekend.”
x2: “I also really liked the Liche's Horde, and especially Owen's wonderful wee wilderkin!

Vincent as Sark, just in general.”
X2

Sierra as Lady Whitehall,” and I have to tack on a personal compliment to Owen, our 11 year-old Plot Assistant, who turned down a role in that place because, and I quote directly, “I don’t want to play a bratty kid.” Owen and Sierra are both gems!

Izzy unexpectedly worked overtime as Ferrous, and was wonderful about it!”

Ian's life elemental [Utaru] was really nice to see again!”

“I had some wonderful interactions with Siren as well! Her fortune telling is a very fun addition to the tavern!”

Josh for Minion-hobgoblin The Negotiator. Vincent as Sark. All the OMG-many new(ish) NPCs running tirelessly.”

GREAT BIG VIRTUAL HUGS AND MUCH LOVE TO OUR WHOLE VOLUNTEER CREW!

Team Prometheus thanks you from the bottom of our scheming but loving hearts for bringing to life all these dreams that we had for our game in the past year. Thank you to every name on this list, and to every person who volunteered in the slightest or greatest way throughout 2017. We can’t wait to make 2018 event better!

Love & Kisses,
Team Prometheus
Your departing 2017 Acarthia Plot Team

Last edited:
Back