Nov 21, 22, 23

cymryc

Squire
We finally managed to get a weekend event scheduled

It will be at Brooks Memorial ELC

More details to follow

Yep - Brooks is a very fun site (we had a lot of NERO NW events there back in the day). It has heated cabins which will be nice for that late in the season. Lots of good trails and a nice battlefield out front of the tavern.

Inexplicably, it appears neither I nor my girlfriend have a football game that weekend, so I might be able to participate. I suppose I'll order up the current rulebook, and see if I can't try this thing out sooner than I'd intended.

Haha, no, we both play in our respective marching bands.

Hey, I may go on up. My wife will be away all weekend at a wedding, and I'd like to come up and check the game.

Davio

What time do these usually start? I need to start making plans if I'm going to be able to make it.

How I Mine for Fish?

The Restilian Mining camp has been targeted by scattered attacks from the areas dangerous Lizardmen. A reward has been offered by the crown for their incisors. But what could have stirred up these previously peaceful creatures?

We are allowed on site at 3:00PM on Friday and need to be off site at 2:00 PM on Sunday

As an ELC it is like Millersylvania in the fact that it has bathrooms, heated cabins, full kitchen with cooking equipment, tavern area.

I most likely will not be attending the event, because I might be going back to work starting that weekend.
I hope everyone has a great time.

Well easy reply on the NPC'ing that's always free.

PC I would guess 50.

Hm, looks like we wouldn't be able to make it until at the earliest 10. Should we bother?

Logistics will probably start around 8:00 and run till 10:00 or so.

Pre-reg will start on Oct 31st and run till Nov 14th.

Prices are
NPC: Free
PC: $65.00 at the door, $50.00 if you pre-reg
Advance page: $40.00 at the door, $30.00 if you pre-rg
Page: $30.00 at the door, $20.00 if you pre-reg

elliotbay said:
Hm, looks like we wouldn't be able to make it until at the earliest 10. Should we bother?

Game usually starts late on Friday. I will be there right at 3:00ish to get the group checked in and start setting things up.

Definately show up and check us out, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a PM.

Out of curiosity did you plan on PCing or NPCing

NPC

Oh dear, a gross miscaclulation on my part. It would be after midnight before we'd be there, after over four hours and $65 worth of travel. For some reason, I thought Portland was less west, and Oregon less wide than it actually is based on that minimap. I might have to skip this one, and wait for a first time experience that isn't as far away, or where we can leave before 8 pm.

I'll see how I feel closer to when the time comes. Maybe it'll feel more worth it to me then.

Back