November 15-17 favorites

Corbell

Artisan
Had a fun time this weekend! Thanks to the company for some good food, and all of the npc's.

Some if my favorites in no particular order.

- Regenerating zombie babies

- doing the shuffle so not to freeze while trying to get McNulty's shirt.

- all of the npc's. I think this is the first time I have been circle beat while playing my pc.

- fixing the tree, was sad when Glen dissipated but happy when he returned.

- the minotaur prop monster

- the orc suit

- first time using my high magic to cast, even if it was just a spell crafted Seek the Whole.

- winning McNulty's shirt so I could give it to Kat after she spent 3 years hunting him.

Okay so my brain is slightly broken and I am trying to pull things back together. So favorites in no particular order.
-Oh good grief, the numbers. I actually was kinda worried but it was still extremely enjoyable
-Goblin fights....(I was not having a great Friday night but it definitely set a good tone for my weekend
-New Guildie. so happy to see the crew grow
-Shuffle shuffle its freaken cold. avoid prisons little brother of the ice variety
-Smacked on the back by the damned minotaur.
-A "message" from Pasha Poot
-"Oh good to see you Taliss"- Semore McNulty (Oh how it made my attitude shift)
- "Don't kill her she is more useful up"...... Ummmm what?!?!?!? made me question things
-Almost argument with a squire over killing McNulty
-Actually getting to finish out the task I was given and see the end to that storyline for now.
-Making my Channel rep and it almost exploding on me(too much weight on the string. it's now reinforced)
-Being handed McNulty's shirt. I was totally not expecting to see any of the things from him and that was okay. (I didn't put it down at any point after that)
-Drunk Kat's conversation while she let her mind wander and piece back together that the hunt was over. (side note Kat was wearing the shirt while she got drunk. AND cuddled with it when she went to bed as the truth settled in of the job being done)
-Combobulate Gases... "It's like totally useless" ... "OH no. it's very very useful for us tonight"

Another great weekend in the books. Thanks to everyone for their role in it. There were a ton of great memories this weekend and I am 100% certain I am leaving a ton out.

- Goblin fighting ring (Binar still isn't convinced this isn't slavery, but /shrug). Too much silliness to stay mad. Look at that boot-y.

- Seeing people's reactions to my 'frost giant blood wine' was fantastic. Amazing what a tiny bit of berbere spice will do to an otherwise sweet drink.

- Hearing out the Mercurian Masters and their plans if they were to achieve Solar of Ways. "Yay! Go Prisonstorm! More Waystones! More Bountiful Harvests! Wait, what!?!? Did he just say 'Dominate the golbins'?" /sadface /rage

- Voice radius spell enslavement! "Why so serious?"

- The body dissipates... (#%$*!)

- "Um, guys. Please don't kill me..." hook hook Hook Hook HOOK HOOK

- Yay! We killed the Behir and got the heart and are ready to do the ritual!

- The body dissipates... (#%$*!, AGAIN!)

- So we don't have a Gift of Life Scroll? No biggie, we'll make it up.

- The body dissipates... (...ok, I give up...)

- The small RP moment with Vanya, being unable to console her through her grief. It just killed Binar that he couldn't help.

- The Minotauros fight was great! The mechanic was understandable and clear, the adds on the fight were manageable but could get deadly if unchecked, and the prop monster was wicked. Double kudos on having someone OOG near the monster yelling signals to help make sure important effects were taken.

- Having Prisonstorm come in for lunch and regaining my cheerleader attitude toward him. GO VARBAG! (pretty sure he won our voting, as well)

- I loved seeing the teamwork on the Team A side of the fight with McNulty and Wrathbone. There were really great moments of heroism and cooperation there. I love finding joy in the smaller skirmishes when you find yourself fighting next to someone you don't normally fight with (or just haven't had the opportunity to fight with) and things still end up just clicking. That's the best.

I am sure I am missing many other great RP moments over the weekend but my brain is still a bit fried.

Thanks again to everyone who braved the weather to make this event as great as it was. Can't wait to see what the future holds!

Ben

Another great closer in the books, thanks to the horde of NPCs, Plot, and my fellow PCs for making this another weekend to remember. In no particular order:

* Fighting the behir and eating the leftovers of its heart
* Sparring outside the Skull
* Holding off the two-handed fighters during the minotaur fight
* Baning two shatter spirits at the minotaur
* Finally taking out McNulty and the surrounding fight.
* Not being able to run in the ice cave, made that fight so much more interesting.
* The RP that stemmed from the failure in the water cave, emotions were high and it led to some awesome moments.
* The Goblin Pits!

I was only there Friday night, but I had a lot of excellent, quiet moments with folks:
  • An extended conversation with Rusty and Migs on the nature of a squire's responsibility to the people vs their liege lord especially when conflicts with personal well-being. The line between loyalty to the people and loyalty to the King is razor-sharp.
  • A somewhat testy interaction with Binar, Shen, Desylvia, and (I don't her name, but she had a great crow helmet) regarding who the town should support for Solar of Ways. Dram got pulled up short a couple times and it was a lot of fun seeing how vociferously folk support their candidate.
  • Desylvia storming out of the Skull, "Great! All our leaders are high as balls" (I might be paraphrasing a little). Minutes later, Rusty, Corbel, Hemlock, all stumble out giggling to themselves and it was off the races. It was a great series of interactions especially between CrowHelmet (am really sorry I don't know her name) and Rusty. It was fun seeing the squires questioning the nature and breadth of command.
  • ¡All the elven shenanigans! It's good to know Dram has a whole bunch pointy-ears for proper troublemaking.

Great closer! Thank you especially for all that came out to NPC. Your numbers made it an unforgettable weekend. You guys rock.

- Despite its rocky start, we had fun throwing up the goblin fighting pits. The NPC animals, the proxy Sarr war, Da BOOOOT!! I loved it all.
-Got to RP with Vanya and Garwin more this event then probably all of our other events combined. Looking forward to much more!
-Who doesnt love having to do a jig to stop yourself from freezing solid while arming an 80 flame trap at the same time? Amirite? Alexander, you beautiful bastard.
-Oh, that minotaur. A pleasantly unexpected prop monster. Really epic to have it in the lightly wooded area.
-mid-afternoon sparring is always a good time. Kudos to Kyle (Edwin) for beating Rengar in under 20 seconds. Not bad for being gone a year.
‐ Yay to Emma as mildly insane Erynn! (Laughing slowly shifts to full on sobbing)
-Intense but awesome group A fight. Loved when J'Rajj and Sam had McNulty pinned in a forest path with others ready to backpack us.
- I shall miss the Peachrock mods. Good times.

Back