November 2.0 Event Logistics - Steps 1 & 2

Hey Denver folks, your new head of Logistics here to talk 2.0 and November's playtest event. There will be a lot of info coming out on what to do to prepare for this but today's task is fairly straightforward.
We will (probably) be using the new database for creating characters and for a portion of pre-registration. In order for you to be able to log in and manage you character's build and skills, we need to have the same email on file that you will be using to log in.

So, today's task: Log in to these forums and scroll to the bottom of the main page. Click 'Alliance Character' and then 'Denver.' Your email should be listed underneath your player name. Check that is correct. Email logistics if it is not so we can fix it. If you have never signed up to see your character on the forums (or for the forums itself) then it will not be visible to you yet. Now is a great time to request access though!

Unfortunately, this takes time to process. If you don't have access to this feature yet AND you are planning to attend our November event please reach out to me at acarthialogistics@gmail.com and we can make sure your info is up to date.

November 2.0 Event Logistics - Step 2

Did you know that the Alliance Denver website has links to lots of documents you will need?

There is a lot of information here, so it's good to start in on it early. We understand that not all of it applies to a character you want to play, but at minimum you should be reviewing the parts that do. There has been a lot of neat things added though, so maybe some of that new stuff will totally change what you want to play.

Start reading about the rules changes and playing with the character builders. Ask questions!

http://www.alliancedenver.com/playtest

November 2.0 Event Logistics - Step 3

Hey folks, next task for your November logistics. So, trying to minimize techno-garble here, but in the database there's a field that we never had reason to use before but is very important now for moving to 2.0. I have to go fill in this field for everyone that wants to play in November in order to cut down on more work. Please let me know if you are thinking about playing in November so I can do this for your character, instead of going through all 1000 or so character cards in the database and guessing who will be there. Its ok if you're not sure yet, let me know anyway. I created a quick poll on the facebook group for this, or you can email logistics, or send me a message on here.

I'm in for November.

Back