November 2012 Event?

I know it said TBA...just wondering if an announcement was forthcoming...coming forth...soon..so people can get their dates they want off to their bosses...

Since Caldaria only gets to run a few events this year due to issues with scheduling at their camp, we're trying to set up the date we would have scheduled an event for Caldaria instead. We're shooting for the Kingston site. We'll be making an announcement as soon as we get official word.

The advantage of this would be that the NH folks can get to a Caldaria event without having to drive to Connecticut, and the Deadlands staff can get a break and all PC together.

Gary

I totally hope that this happens, is it safe to assume that caldaria staff will be running the tavern for this potential event?

I only ask because typically at that site we take the back room as our sleeping quarters.

It will be a Caldaria event, so unless alternate arrangements are made, everything will be run by our usual Caldaria team.

I gotta tell you guys...two tarps and some wall hangings...and those lean to's (is there a plural of lean to?) anyways..they're AWESOME!!! very warm and everything...electricity, etc. and sometimes you can claim a lean to that is not too far from an outhouse..if you don't get to sleep in the back room.

So this would be Caldaria everything? as in the costs, prelogisting, transfering your characters, etc.?

I cannot cite costs -- not sure if those will change -- but yes, it is a Caldaria event, therefore you need to treat it as if you are going to Caldaria, not Deadlands.

or liquid lights

and enslavement antidotes I hear...

I've heard there might be a few magic vampire charms...just a few.

well...it's a good thing there is no need for an enslavement antidotes...we'd hate for the alchemists to be able to have all the gold coins for making gold armor...takes so long to drill holes in the coins to link them together...

YAY...I love cold weather... :cold:

YES!

You guys didn't schedule against San Francisco.

That's amazing. The search for cheap plane tickets shall commence.

Well, Red Paw will not be there, as we all are going to Mike's wedding on the 17th....so have fun!!

FYI,

See separate sticky note, but we have changed our October event to November 9th which will be the weekend before the CT event.

Our Nov 9th event will still be at the Claremont site and is our new season closer. (No october event)

Cheers!

Back