November Call for NPCs

Here it is folks, our biiiiig season closer. As always, though especially now, we need NPCs. We will be posting up out enhanced NPC reward packages for November as soon as they are finalized. I know everyone wants to be involved in shaping the future of the chapter, but in order to provide a good quality game and open up PC slots we are going to need NPC's. So if you want to help our game succeed and be part of the most ambitious event we've planned to date the consider NPCing. It would make me very happy and help keep the staff sane and not want to die/kill people by the end of the weekend. If you have any questions do not hesitate to post them here or contact me at deadlandsrules@gmail.com. Thank you all for the great season so far, and lets end it with a bang.

Hey Sean,

I was just wondering if you'll be offering any specific NPC slots that people can sign up for, for PC's willing to hop fence. I'm not assuming or requesting this will change your policy on PC/NPC ratio's, we just want to help.

Paige and I will be flying home for this event and are both planning on PCing, but we also are both interested in NPCing on Saturday. Having a set time period might make things easier on you and those of us willing to hop fence.

Just a suggestion.

Cheers and see you all soon!

Yup! Totally just found that string and posted accordingly.

And here I thought it was a new idea! lol.

Good Job All!

Back