November Event

Hello,

I would love to get a ride from someone the friday night of the November event. I get off work at six in Palo Alto. We'd need to find a way to pick up my gear, which I can leave at a friends house in Menlo Park or Mountain View (I live in Santa Clara), or I can arrange to drop it off that morning.

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

-Tysa

I thought both Channing and Alison lived over near the Palo Alto area?

She's got a ride now, so this is mostly academic, but she gets off work late, so she was looking for a ride leaving the Peninsula around that time. I like getting there early to help set up/avoid traffic, and though I'd be happy to delay to give her a ride if no one else can, it works better than she leaves with someone who's already leaving late.

I am leaving work in Hayward between 5 and 6, so I would have no problem jumping the bridge and providing a ride around then if one is still needed. I would be heading to San Jose / Santa Clara on the way to the event, so gear pickup is no problem. Let me know if I can help out.

Tevas,

I got her. I'm right down the street from her work. Sorry for not posting that I was the one giving her a ride.

Mike/Sir Marcus

Back