November Favorites!

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
Hi everyone! I just wanted to say thanks for a fun season closer and a great event despite the freezing Temps on Saturday. Thanks to the NPCs who took the beatings of a rusty fighter like me. I really enjoyed the weekend with everyone who attended. here's a few moments that were memorable.

- Rob and my random cheese shop excursion.
- The dark elf cubby complete with unquestioned kitty cat blanket.
- Straw hats for maybe sleeping.
- Nate, I am pretty sure it was you who first said I had a soul patch.
- The minor confusion of, "I kept hearing your voice from time to time but I didn't see you." right, James? ;)
- Maxwell and the Oreo.
- Hasaahina-San and tiny shovels (forks).
- Asura and the Death Jester take down.
- Making a hole with Ark.
- Rose's misstep, the apology, and the other two apologies.
- I missed the explanation as to why one does not expect Yasuhiro to take their dishes if he doesn't ask but I bet it was a good one.
- "I wasn't sure if you were asleep or not over in the corner."
- Chicken wraps and unlimited bean water.
- Ark teaching the art of lounging as other was well deserved after a fight.
- Gotta love fighting after a year of not. I might have to start hitting the gym.
- Vornae with BFFs of the MWE and Sarr persuasion. :D

Thanks again everyone ! Share your moments too!

-Vicki
Yasuhiro Kisho aka Vornae #12

In no particular order.

All the food was awesome, but OMG THAT CORNBREAD!!!!
Portal jumping, and kept going NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE, backup into the portal, backup into the portal
The NPC role as a whole, but especially DeSylvia's reaction when we came out of NPC camp LOL
me vs Asura and Kisha-san, scheduled for my fall
Getting the red belt, making it al official. I think Nahani was beaming for a good hour.
The mess that was the Elosdi fight. Nahani was SO unhappy about that whole thing.
The SHarkkyn mod. Nahani was so glad the line held up the way it did.
on top of that, the RP with the princess and Sam afterwards. Thanks Sam :D
Enan's baronhood. Awesome to witness and so happy for him.
Great saturday late night convos with multiple players.
Watching Crelik try to teach the front line. twas entertaining, and he actually did a pretty good job too. GOOD ON YA

All i can think of for now.

OH, i forgot about the tower(actually the computer ate it and I forgot to put it back in LOL) Neolani got to show her fangs :D

Last edited:
Had a lot of fun.

Going through the portal to spider island with Nahani and Nuka and saying "nope" and walking right back into that portal.

"What do you mean RESIST!" When Grandmaster Kruger attempted to give Maxwell the gift of life.

Getting to "show my teeth" after being rifted alone into a room full of undead at the tower.

Enan's face when I said I had cause potions in the healers box when we needed to cure the adventurers implanted by the Elosdi. I was about to turn those in I swear.

My staredown and susequent conversation with the Alpha. Please don't bite me and make me hurt my children!

My first boss level npc roll ever. I was soooo nervous. I actually remembered everything on my card, go me!

Seeing Phinneas again. Even if he was a death jester. I miss that guy.

After Enan was awarded his Baronship, it was like a switch flipped. The Authority switch. Was nice to have people actually obey leadership for once.

Cornbread

Being so tired Saturday evening that I passed out cold in a bright, noisy tavern with no earplugs or eyecoverings. That is rare.

That's all for now.
Love to see you all next season.

-beekin are always fun
-lying to the sharkkin "I heard there is an other entrance around the back"
-( I put down the coffee urn) krillic " I love you Aramis your awesome"
(dead pan look back) Aramis " I do not feel the same way....I do feel at all"
-late night vamp mod
- Rob's reaction to my first ritual casting and thinking I was mad about something as I was monotone and very subdued till he remember I am a stone elf.
- Sam blowing himself up.
-Rob's Golden elfs reaction to Aramis. "WHAT IS THAT"
-Sam's prophetic joke about Thaddeus cousin.
- co cartography for the win. We have a map to Anret and I copied one on site and did a fair job in about 5 mins.
-Aramis " Sam do you have a flame trap"
Sam " yes yes I do"

And most of all just some nice rp with a lot of people.

In no particular order

-Tristan arriving at the parking lot as the tow truck pulled up
-Everybody's concern for me when I arrived after the crash.
-Grimshaw: "I'm a little tired of getting eaten." Krelik: "That just made the list of 101 things I never wanted to hear Grimshaw say"
-pool house mod!!! MAN I love those indoor ones. Going down that shower hall, alone, was scary as SH!T
-fighting undead with Nehani's bow. 12 Earth! 12 Earth! 12 Earth!
-My CO of Farming actually came in useful. Had a blast RPing field selection.
-Buying another building for Forgotten Hope
-Becoming one of Lady Ironrose's guards
-lite duty on packet cleanup
-FOOD!
-Sharkin Fight, It went pretty smoothly. Thanks to Enan's 4 voices rule.
-COIN. Grimshaw came out QUITE well this event.
-My new Rupe gems.
-Sean's help getting my replacement car. Thanks man!
-RP with the Alpha-Were. I look forward to his next visit. he's really not a bad guy when you get to know him.
-Alpha-were/Orc RP and the Honor duel kerfuffle. Did I just stand up against my friends to defend the Alpha's right to pass on the bite?
-Rescuing children from the 3 bears. I'm sure they were all named Goldilocks.
-Were all of Carrie's characters named Josephine? or was that just me.
-Feeding Maxwell the "vampire" He said it's time and 6 wrists are thrust to his face. Maxwell: "Not sure if I'm touched or creeped out."

I know there's more but my weekend was so wierd i'm having trouble remembering anything that happened Friday and keep confusing it with daylight on saturday.

Thanks again to Plot, NPCs and all the PC's you guys are awesome and really make the wait and the work worth it.

What an amazing event! Thanks to NPCs/Plot for making this such a great event and for all the PCs for the great moments of RP. Not in any particular order:
-Talking with Oliver in the kitchen ward
-Oliver granting the gift of life
-Going on an fake errant for Sam, and Plot trying to figure out what was going on
-Fighting the sharkkin, way to work together everyone!
-RP with Grimshaw about being a were
-Benjamin and the Queen, how adorable
-Trying to get the prince into the ward "No I wanna see how this turns out"
-The Seer dropping a mound of items on Sunday morning
-The vision ring
-Trying diplomacy on the Orcs/Ogryns
-The McNulty manor, gotta be one of my favorite mods
-Using the flaw on my belt to prove Linux's innocence in casting necromancy
-Arguing with the Barbarians about Linux
-Setting up traps in the bitter cold
-The Birch makeup for Trisian was awesome
-Puzzles!
-The trump elf
-Serving food with Ark "Left, left, left, LEFT... You always serve from the left." "This isn't that nice of a place..."

Back