November NPCs and PCs

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Aww, dang! I was excited to see Kai!

God damn it, Albert. Mystic wood elves are the ENEMY! Stop being excited to see them, because it is our job to PERM them and destroy their book!

i thought your job was to carry a big sword and yell a lot? :D

Just as a side note: considering the amount of PCs we have and the very few NPCs I see on this list, I know I'll be taking a shift in NPC camp. Some of you guys might want to consider it too, just to help out the awesome game that is Deadlands. Beating up your friends is always A+ too!

Shane said:
Vry_Young_Pup said:

God damn it, Albert. Mystic wood elves are the ENEMY! Stop being excited to see them, because it is our job to PERM them and destroy their book!
You missed what I was implying when I said excited. I was excited to see Kai so I could PERM her. :D

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Shane said:
Vry_Young_Pup said:

You missed what I was implying when I said excited. I was excited to see Kai so I could PERM her. :D

now thats a squire

youthculture said:
Just as a side note: considering the amount of PCs we have and the very few NPCs I see on this list, I know I'll be taking a shift in NPC camp. Some of you guys might want to consider it too, just to help out the awesome game that is Deadlands. Beating up your friends is always A+ too!

Yeeeeeeees!

Kelsey has a point. I'm not sure what the ratio will be, but it's looking rough. The event will be a lot more fun if people are willing to do NPC shifts.

We will be awarding gobbies for anyone who is willing to do a shift (amount dependant on duration of shift).

Additionally, due to the particularly tough work it will be this event, people who choose to NPC for the entire weekend will be awarded 200 gobbies, instead of the usual 60.

But YOU HAVE TO SIGN THE NPC SHEET or gobbies cannot be awarded.

Thanks,
Gary

I will be there to NPC, as will Mike. We'll be wrangling kid (e-mailed Jaimi already), but you'll have one of us out on the field, and one of us in camp to help facilitate things. :) You'll have us on Saturday. When one of us gets tired, we'll swap out who's kid-wrangling, so you'll have a fresh NPC :)

Woot, Kingston site!

ProTip: If you're on a team, bringing in your team for an NPC shift is great, and it's a lot easier to make an IG excuse to why a team disappeared (scouting the area, 'going on a mission', etc).

I'll be PCing... sounds like we may take a shift jumping the fence too...

As I said, feel free to grab me for NPCing anytime you need some more people.

So...it looks like we're going to have between 70 and 80 pcs.

I sure hope we have some NPCs too. :lol:

well im bringing my brother and hes definately gonna be NPC the entire event so u have at least 1 :D

you'll have me darksiding!

Back