NPC

dramas4

Hi I am a noobie, I am currently reading up on larping rules and such. I would love to join in and be apart of it though I am scared to make a character to start off. I wanted to be an Npc to start and to get a feel for it. I was wondering how to go about being an Npc for the upcoming dates April 2-4 Please get back to me I would love to be there.

hey man,

looks like the there has been a lull in response to you questions, I'm not specifically a ct CS person but I think NPCing is free minus any membership you may need to pay which can be found here on the Caldaria.com website

http://www.caldaria.com/costs.html

a single event is only $5. all you have to do to become a NPC is show up and tell them you want to NPC.. you will be met with open arms. they love new NPCs.

if you have any specific questions about the chapter I would recomend you post on the main CT forum, http://caldaria.com/phpBB/index.php . The CT boards here don't get used very often.. hence the slow time in a response to you.

also for new player questions the Newbie Questions forum thread is sometimes pretty helpful, people will answer your questions there a lot faster. viewforum.php?f=7

Thank you for getting back to me, I will be there on the 2-3-4 of April and I will be a Npc I am looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time.

Wow. Thanks for the backup Jeremy. I missed this message.

Treat this as an official welcome from Caldaria! My name is Stephen and I am one of the customer service staff members. If you have additional questions please contact cs@caldaria.com. We look forward to seeing you!

Regards,
Stephen D.
Caldaria Customer Service

i have also been helping, as in answering some questions, telling who he should contact, links to pages ect.
and told him to post on the ct forums as well but he seemed to be reluctant to post the same questions he had on the ct forums as he did on here.

Well it is a pain... (And now comes my story)

When I registered I had to figure out this ridiculously hard and impossible riddle something about One Fish Two Fish... Ultimately I had to have Jessie tell me the answer so I could create an account. It was a traumatic experience. Maybe he doesn't want to go through the same thing... ;)

one fish two fish? your experience was clearly different then mine,
i had to stand on a bridge while he asked me questions three :lol:
but we also dont want to scare the new guy off either
he he he

Mainly because the thing to register says this..

Please Complete the following (Case sensitive), One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish,

Even if you don't know that off the top of your head, which you should, type that into google and see what you get.

You should apologize now to your team, as the next mod you guys go on will require you to answer one riddle for each of your friends lives.

Sunnfire said:
You should apologize now to your team, as the next mod you guys go on will require you to answer one riddle for each of your friends lives.

David, if Jesse turns me into a mummy you're the first one I'm coming after.

yeah trusting david to do the riddles is not such a good idea
now, having delaldur do it, theres your hope of not being a mummy

Nah Jesse you should just stat a GIANT BLUE FISH to thwart them, while making ridiculous rhymes.

Jevedor said:
Nah Jesse you should just stat a GIANT BLUE FISH to thwart them, while making ridiculous rhymes.

I'd like to formally request that Ray Nagle play said fish, and that there be tickets available to this spectacle :)

Jevedor said:

this is funny for reasons some may figure out and other will never understand.

syra pefferfoot said:
yeah trusting david to do the riddles is not such a good idea
now, having delaldur do it, theres your hope of not being a mummy

just hope its not the letter Green!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

that was funny.....

Hey in the right form of inebriation any color can be a letter... for Dan its just apparently stone sober :lol:

wow if we see a Blue Fish... I might die simply because I couldn't stop laughing. Then you would have killed the oog player, of course that might have been the evil intent cooked up by someone who make you answer IMPOSSIBLE riddles to register...

It was a traumatic experience.

Yea, next time I need to create a forum account I will TOTALLY be kidnapping delaldur to do that... :D

Back