Oct 13-15 2017 Thanks for full-time NPCs

Traceroo

Rogue
Alliance’s October event is the highlight of the year for many of our players. It’s also when the weather is turning cold, and scheduling conflicts make it hard for players to volunteer to NPC full-time. We had a few no shows this event, and some confusion about use of pre-registration as a full-time NPC instead of PC volunteer that resulted in a tough haul for these intrepid 15 full-time NPCs who put the whole event together for all of us. THANK YOU from the bottom of the collective heart of Team Prometheus for all your continued hard work and creativity!

Owen Loats
Martin Kinney - Kept the trains running on time in the NPC residence
Dan Begnoche
Led Kamakaris - Long-time roleplayer, first time at Alliance, so cheerful all the time!
Ryan Rumsey
Scott Downing
Josh Alexander
Ethan Niederauer
Paul Mosher, Sr. - First time NPC for our game, and took all those excellent masquerade photos you love!
Brian Lambert - Hardest working man in show business, DON’T LET HIM PC!
Revan Lee
Christian Gunderson - first event, so hard working and tireless!
Siren Enbright - Wrote and Marshaled her very first mod!
Shalyn Rankin
Sariah Ford - Did all the gorgeous make-up for the undead and many of our NPCs

Jeff, and Dan as the ghost elf son, you guys did an excellent job with that storyline. I got more emotionally involved in that than I expected to.” [For the record, Revan and Dan were the main NPCs as the spectre elves… although Jeff is always awesome in everything he does!]

Trace, it’s always a pleasure to see Nogra and I sincerely hope that nothing happens to her (It'll be bad for whoever has their hands in it.)”

Josh you are the bane of many of our existences and the game would be poorer without you, thank you for running me through my spell list again to keep people alive.”

“Vysen portrayers and Dragon Council did great!”
Vysen: Josh Lee, Vincent Tovar, Trace Moriarty
Dragon Council: Jeff Loats, Miguel Alberto, Jesse Grabowski, Vincent Tovar, Ian Moriarty, Jenn Beach, Trace Moriarty

Ian (creepy NPCs for the win, spacket-chucking master), whoever played Rogar the spirit for rolling with impromptu roleplay, all of the ghoul lords for playing up the sadistic nature of the creatures perfectly.”

“Also one of the Ghoul Lords... ‘There's Ghouls out there!’ even though he killed me and took my money, really appreciated the dedication. Scared the daylights out of me!”
Ghoul Lords: Jeff Loats, Ian Moriarty, Chris Fiene, John Fawkes
Added ghoul lords in the field battle: Josh Alexander, Mike Messmer, Cassie Cornett (as Halixma)

Josh as always did a great job, I love the enthusiasm he brings to the game”

“The two brotherhood recruiters during the ball were a lot of fun.”

Jeff was amazing as the Chorus, Trace as Nogra rocked, Vincent as the hobgoblin was the best things.”

“Everyone involved in the theater! Owen, Vincent, Jeff

“I really liked the one who played Mariel.” That was Dan Begnoche! We like him, too. :)

Ian Moriarty as “The bloody scary as heck Devourer,” with special thanks to Bria Roberts for building that awe-inspiring costume!

“Everyone who helped create the Theatre of the Dead. That was absolutely thrilling to be a part of.”

“GO Ian!”

Siren as always made quite interesting NPCs with unexpected depth to their stories that she rolled out admirably. The Librarian during Noah's 'necromancer' library mod was fun to interact with as well, despite his over the top strict nature.”

I hope to add to this later with the comments from the Awesomeness Board, but if I wait to do so, this is never getting posted -- and our NPCs deserve a huge round of applause for October!

Thanks from everyone in the whole game!

Back