October 2014 Event Pre-Registration

The October Event is coming! (October 10th - 12th)

Pre-register via our amazing form!

We will award 15 goblin stamps to players that attend the event and pre-register before 9/26/14. Your pre-registration must be complete in order to be awarded the goblin stamps.

• All NPCs must pre-register as well as PCs
  • You may send in your payment for the event fee early as well, as long as you send it in before the pre-registration deadline. Please refer to our Event Cost Post, as some of our event prices have changed. Please do not send in payments after the pre-registration deadline.
  • Both PCs and NPCs may register for the meal plan. You may not participate in the meal plan unless you have pre-registered for it. We will not allow additions to the meal plan after the pre-registration deadline. We have made exceptions in the past, but we will no longer be able to make exceptions.
  • PCs who do not pre-register will be asked to wait until there is no more line at logistics before they are helped. Please pre-register to avoid being asked to wait until everyone else has gone through logistics.
PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSES: 10/3/14 AT 11:59 PM

Currently Pre-Registered PCs

Norman B.
Nick B.
Russel C.
Jordan F.
Rollin F.
Amanda G. **
Sean G. **
Dave G.
Lauren H.
Issac H. **
Kyle J.
David K.
Rachel M.
Jessica P.
John P.
Shane R.
Sharon R. **
Evan S.
Slayde S.
Andy S. **
Gavin V.
Katie W.
Tyler W.
Ryan W. **
Mike L. **
Joe H. **
Kirsten O.
Ryan W.
Anna ?
Allen C.
Jaimi D.
Luke D.
Chelsea E. **
Keegan G.
Jeff G.
Bryan G.
Brianna G.
Emily G.
Aaron H.
Paul I.
Travis J. **
THomas L.
Carolee L.
Justin L.
Joel L.
Samantha L.
Brad L.
Katie L.
Leigh-Ann M. **
Torie M.
Glenn M.
Jinian M. **
Aodhan M. **
Cymric M. **
Fred M.
Heather N.
Julie N.
Erik O. **
Rick R. **
Evan R.
THomas S.
Emily S.
Rebekah S.
Jason S.
Dave T.
Chantell W.
Matt W.
Amy G. **
Craig W.
Chas H. **
James H.
Denise B.
Jeremy R. **
Adam S. **
Rhys M.
Crystal E.
Eric E.
Aaron H.
Corey F.
Amber W.
Nick B.
Joesph T. **
Greg R.

**Transfer not yet received
***Incomplete pre-reg

Currently Pre-Registered Plot/NPCs
Isaiah B.
Pierre K.
Hailey O.
Jason W.
Jeffrey S.
Nathan B.
Katie B.
Seth B.
Cassandra B.
David B.
Wolf C.
Paige H.
Tony M.
Ben T.
Queenie T.
Kenneth W.
Jason Y.
Jordan M.
Shane M.
Tucker B.
Joesph D.
Jacob B.
Ben S.

Meal Plan Participants
Anna ?
Nathan B
Katie B.
Seth B.
Cassandra B.
David B.
Allen C.
Wolf C.
Jaimi D.
Luke D.
Chelsea E.
Keegan G.
Jeff G.
Bryan G.
Brianna G.
Emily G.
Aaron H.
Paige H.
Paul I.
Travis J
THomas L.
Carolee L.
Justin L.
Joel L.
Samantha L.
Brad L.
Katie L.
Leigh-Ann M.
Torie M.
Glenn M.
Jinian M.
Aodhan M.
Cymric M.
Fred M.
Tony M.
Heather N.
Julie N.
Erik O.
Rick R.
Evan R.
THomas S.
Emily S.
Rebekah S.
Jason S.
Ben T.
Queenie T.
Dave T.
Chantell W.
Matt W.
Kenneth W.
Jason Y.
Jordan M.
Amy G.
Craig W.
Shane M.
Tucker B.
Joesph D.
Denise B.
Adam S.
Rhys M
Jacob B.
Ben S
Eric E.
Crystal E.
Aaron H.
Joesph T.

Prepaid
Dave T
Seth B
Emily S
Tony M
Heather N
Rebekah S
Bryan G.
Amy G.
Shane R.
Leigh-Ann M.
Aodhan M.
Ginian M.
Cymryc M.
Brad L.
Lauren H.
Nate B.
Matt W.
Tyler W.
Denise B.

Updated 10/3/14 11:00PM

Last edited:
Can you update this list please? So people can see if they are all set for the deadline on the gobby bonus. Thanks!

This list was last updated on 9/20/14. (The date is at the bottom of the first post). We have a lot of pre-registrations, and the logistics staff was at the Oregon Event over the weekend, so we are working on updating the list. It will be updated by tomorrow (Tuesday) evening. :)

Thanks!

Emily

Last edited:
Does the alliance-seattle.com/cost page need to be updated as the price for PC meals should no longer be available if not pre-regged by Friday? It's still offering food plan to be purchased after the pre-reg date.

I can't even view the event costs at work, it blocks the alliance-seattle.com domain entirely. :/

Keegan, I sent you a message with the costs on Facebook. :)

Hey there folks, I'm looking at the pre-reg list, and to make the game even better than it already is, we would really like some more NPCs. I wouldn't think to tell you that you should NPC instead of PC, they're both awesome in different ways, which is why I help make stories in one chapter, and PC in another.

We're at 63 PCs, and 12 NPCs, which also include Plot.

We'll run an awesome game with these folks. You guys who were there last event know this. We'd just love to be able to do even more. Experienced players may have noticed there were extremely few "crunchies" about. We put them out whenever we had the people to do so, which wasn't as often as we'd like because we just didn't have the manpower. So if you, or your new gaming buddies, want to hop fence and NPC the event, I can promise you a great time. A different experience than PCing, but a great time all the same.

As an added bonus you get to fight your friends, just saying...

I've got in character bidness to tend to, but Roann has no interest in silly orc games, and I would be more than happy to NPC leading up to, and after the Orc Party if needed unless something changes in game. I'll hit you folks up when the time comes saturday afternoon.

Oh, that's good stuff. But orcs, man. They're loud and smell like old blood, feces, and sweat. It's like a LAN party back in highschool.

Except at a LAN party it was Mountain Dew, not blood. Unless you went to some wicked crazy LAN parties.

We took wrestling breaks, might have thrown someone out a window once.

Is there any chance for the weekend meal menu to be posted before the event?

FRIDAY PM:
Chili with Cornbread

SAT AM
Biscuits & Gravy
Scrambled Eggs
Fruit

SAT LUNCH
Chicken and Dumplings

SAT PM
Spaghetti with Meatballs
Garlic Bread
Tossed Salad

SUN AM
cleardot.gif

Continental Breakfast (Muffins, bagels, fruit)

I don't see bacon on there. i r disapoint

I feel like I could make a killing selling bacon strips for gold.

Back