October 2019 Thank yous!

Traceroo

Rogue
Theatre of the Dead
  • Plot, for the invitation to continue this All Hallows Eve story tradition
  • Jeff, for being my LARP Buddy, polishing my writing, and then bringing it to life so fantastically!
  • Owen, as such a reliable plot apprentice, friendly hand in the box, and creeping Outsider!
  • Casey, Mark from Utah, Karlee, and John S. for stepping up to aid with setup!

Lola’s Late Night Fried Chicken Shack
  • Cassie and Eric for setting it up, making it so beautiful, and giving me the mere chance to get into game at all on Friday night at a reasonable hour!
  • Shane for the loan of all those twinkle lights, and an emergency extra power cord when I couldn’t find mine until we’d already setup Shane’s
  • Everyone in that cabin for letting me steal your porch!
  • Jon for facilitating the cabin porch lease, and adding delicious waffles
  • Bobby for coming by to help with strike at the end

My 2019 Season
  • Paul Sr., for really truly getting me as a player, and delivering on the character and story moments that I’ve sought for six years. You personally made this my best PC year ever in our six-year run! 4 out of 5!
  • Mike M., for keeping the homefires of creativity burning, and allowing me the opportunity to continue contribution to this amazing world our community has built together!
  • Everyone on Slack for everything! (Looking especially to YOU in the salt mines!)
  • Everyone who made it easier for me to reinvent my main character, Kate, a little bit after coming off of Plot for two years – Thanks for reintroducing ourselves!
  • RIVERVALE, who made it worth it to come back from Plot after two years!
  • Everyone who warmly welcomed back the only occasionally seen swamp witch, Lola, let me walk into your conversations, bribe and blackmail you, shake you down, off color commentary on matters great and small, and make new friends with me!

And mostly, thank you, all of Alliance Denver, for being the warmest and best community of LARP players I’ve ever met. YOU make it worth it to keep coming back!

Love
Trace

Back