October Favorites!

So guys, what were some of your favorites? I'll post mine in a little bit, but I wanted to get the ball rolling...

Thank you Ryan and Carly and all the NPCs for a great weekend. Overall it was a blast but here are a few of my favorites in no particular order
-The masks for the reapers(it was so pretty)
-as much as it sucked...... the fight to get to the dream westhaven. to see that story flipped was amazing
-Blue scaled manitcore trying to eat a baby and that wisp line
-our two newest nobles
-continual Just missed him of trying to talk to Baron Davis(Not your falut ryan but made me giggle because you kept being needed else where as other things)
-Shark kin and the bail to save ourselves
-Seeing Jehyu's gear again. .......
-berry picking with Lu and other underseasoned adventurers
-finally using the purify on the azure keep dagger...... which is now just a normal dagger.
-Nearly plowing over ryan on the march out to start the fight through the swamp to Kaz'ik(Sorry...... but sheild wall was in go mode.)
-Seeing all the noblity in town after we beat kaz'ik(Do they have some sort of know for when things like that happen becasue the always seem to show up RIGHT after..... I wonder....)
-Taking a group to investigate the McNulty's....... Yea Kat still a little annoyed with them for not listening.
-Correcting people when they call me a squire..... I am an APPRENTICE people not squire.
-Having to watch terra take her punishment......... So much sadness but kat understood why.
-Banishing three of the death creatures during the kaz'ik fight.
-Azure Keep head scratchy time..... and the three people who saw us and then just left.

So thanks again guys for the great weekend. Hopefully I will see you all at the banquet because I can't make the november event.

First the great mix chapter plot with my race. Plays right in with everything like a glove.
A big thanks to all npc's and plot for a wonderful event. Well worth the drive.
The manticores (and tadon) keeping me from actively concentrating to renew my arcane armor for 15 minutes.
Learning so much about plot from all the dreams from the past and the stories that came with them.
Making a final friend after a hateful beginning and watching him burst into a flame and ash as he permed
The use of racial skills that are not used a lot being totally wiped out from everyone.
The feeling of acceptance for my character in a new realm and finding a missing link in my story to help me move my character into what he's supposed to be.

Definitely a event that will be in the memory banks for ever.

Jared. :)

And the loot. Lots of fancy things hehe

Ah it was a good game, I've got some favorites below, some are tongue in cheek.

-Advancing some goals in getting to fill in my spell crafting library some
-Adding the first folks to my Azure well, feels good to share!
-Trying to take out a Death Overlord, It's probably a good thing to fail occasionally.
-MWE Lord handling "Well struck my lord! Now that you've laid that beast low, perhaps you can return to the middle!"
-Similarly, realizing Lu has started saving her components to give Enan when he gets fussy.
-Fancy Glowing Circle of Power and expert assistants.
-The Tragic end of Eric Marsters, I done told him what would happen!
-Announcing the new nobles, should be interesting to see how they affect the landscape of town!
-Sad Enan having to watch his folks die, even for a good cause, and Lu's reaction to it.
-Spell crafting to help out for the Kaz'ik fight, nice to put that pile of components to work.
- Sending the order overlord home during the Spine Dwarf Memory.
-Hearing the kingdom was attacking the Northlunds, Go Go Team Grimlock!

Some favorites from the event:

- Nikolai trying to stop Petyr Raxis from preventing the Graveyard Deal. "Move aside Twinkle Toes"-Nikolai. Petyr sees the "oh ****" look on Cyn's face. "Twinkle Toes? You are so dead"-Petyr. Petyr lied and just took a few of his things. Repeat after me, do not insult an ordinary merchant with no extraordinary abilities.
- Trying to Shatter Spirit and Obliterate Lu as Kaz'ik and everyone spell parrying her. Next time don't let her give the BBG a taste of her blood, he'll get hungry!
- People's reactions to the Corrupt that aren't from SoMN. So much frustration, so much hate. So much hiding in a circle of power.
- Pyke throwing his weapons into the air in frustration at the limitless spawns
- Trying to tempt PCs into backlashing the Ritual as Kaz'ik. No one took the bait.
- Being Prisoned. Then Ahlana dispels me. Everyone goes into Shock until Silp pegs me with his SS Prison Rock.
- Nate's 8 deaths of Bobo Mod creation (that poor bear)
- Playing Minze again and getting bribes from everyone- Massage, portrait, food, money, wooden bunny, loads of stuff.
- Tauron and his baby-eating Minotaurs. "Why do you want her baby?" "Because I'm hungry, I thought that was obvious"
- DG Friday night asking Minze if Kaz'ik was hiding in the swamp. I tried not to give it away. Thankfully Minze didn't know, so I said, "It could be, or could not be the swamp. If I knew, I'd tell you for 100 gold"
- Riverside Beach Party. "Wait, you're not dreams, but the real Westhaven. Man, this is a huge mistake" and PCs belittling RSBP for their "lack of a plan".

I'm sure I'll think of more! Thanks a lot for the memories!

I am so paying for it now, but it is SO totally worth it. Big shout out to Ryan and Carly for all the fun over the years they have been plotting, as well as the rest of the plot team

In no particular order....

Ryan as kazzik, trying to get me to help him by using him for killing Savras off for me. silly kazzik, you don't get to kill Savras, thats MY job.
Jupiter mod on friday night, i was struggling to get in the groove IG until that, then finding out what he did, nahani broke inside and the game was on :D
as a follow up to that, the RP with Liddia afterwards. Wow, did you tick him off LOL
Azure Keep cuddles and everyone just walking away, and then Nahani bawling at the loss of the 33 tribesman back home.
Nahani going after the Riverside beach party and lighting up one of them with one arrow after another(i don't think i missed but one that whole time), and foss patting nahani on the back
post-kazzik cake. YUMMEH!
the rest of the food as well, great job guys
Enan and Nahani private moment right before the kazzik fight. I cried so much this event
Neolani and Nahani private talking about big personal stuffs of hers throughout the event
being the medusa's personal guard for quite a while under charm
getting enslaved right after i walk outta the tavern. it was so unexpected it took me a good 6-8 seconds to go.....YEAH, got it
finding the courier, and what he delivered to me.....like, WOW, Powaqa is a lot stronger than I ever thought she was
The drunk group fighting after the jupiter mod. note to self, get more purify's or antidotes or something. arrows hitting everything BUT the target LOL
Asura ritual casting. very well done ::2 thumbs up::
The new wolfkin from the tribe lands, and all the headaches that is going to go with him. ::sigh: LOL
Silp's reaction to becoming a lord. you made me cry again.
Leading the support group during the get to kazzik part of the mod
RP with Thaddeus post kazzik
Grimshaw's armor.....OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!! LOL

GREAT event, hope i can make the next one

So much fun. I have never laughed so much and so hard at an event. I have never cried so much either.

-End of the world cuddle times
- Nearly being obliterated by Ka'zik! Lu got her rush of danger, as well as a few good hits in. I was not expecting so many spell parry and to still be standing.
- Unexpectedly crying when made to write down the names of the twelve plus backup. Trying to thank each an every one between choked up sobs.
- Getting to know so many characters, making new allies and friends, made it all the more difficult to write down your name.
- Rear-Guard duty for Ka'zik fight with Life Storm. I love how lighthearted we were for the first half. All fun and games until the Terror-Death elementals showed up. Not my fault we were so efficient.
-Silp's reaction to becoming a Lord
- Cyn's smile and giggle when calling her M'Lady ❤️
- Being immune to command is hawt!
- Seeing the frustration with the corrupt with characters who have never dealt with it before. Then needing to be 'rescued' by a Gadenite with destroys.
-RP with Enan. A newfound respect for nobility and their purpose.
-RP with Marsters and Lu trying to wrap her head around permanent death and what it means to sacrifice.
- I saw the beginning and now the end of this plot line. I'm a little sad I missed the parts in the middle. Still a cool feeling.

In No particular order....for what I can remember, my brain is so hazzy.

-Getting to use Heyu's dragon X-bow, I cried a little.
-Reaction to my phys-rep of the Benny McCaskill card.
- warm weather
-Getting to help end the Kazzik thing by dying.
-realizing I've rezzed 7 times but only 2 count.
- to that note Nahani telling me not to do the thing and Grimshaw telling not to worry cuz Grimshaw always comes back.
- Finally getting to wear my Halloween armor.....I had been starring at in on an armor rack since June.
- CAKE!!!
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner! all awesome and delicious.
- seeing Terra's execution, again I cried a little.
- Talking with Nickoli about the adventures as a whole and his opinion of them.
- After the Kazzik fight knelling before the Prince and him telling me I was the Last person who should be bowing right now.
- Cyn and Silp becoming Lady and Lord.
- and Now knowing that when Bart finds Benny McCaskill, I get first dibs and a FIST full of curelights to use. hehehe,
- Bowing before Cyn and calling her Lady Ironrose, and her giving me polite shove and telling me to quit it.
- all the adulations I get for doing packet clean up, Thanks But I'm just doing my part so others can have a better weekend.
- Shoving silver into the Vampire coffin then Maxwell pissing on him. with Nate's repeated statements of "dually noted"
- Royal and most pleasant Game of Goose with Gertrude,
- and Game of Echidna with the Goblin King, for information followed by buying said game.
- While collecting information from the Goblin, Cyn telling Grimshaw to write it down, Grimshaw "I'll does me best to remember" Cyn: "AWE **** you don't know how to write!" Then when Miggs reported to Foss, what we had learned, Grimshaw correcting from memory, Migs inaccurate recordings.
- Anything Maxwell.
- Getting Gifts from Eric, I cried a little again.
- Cyn's last question to Grimshaw for the weekend. "Would Grimshaw ever consider leaving Wild Rose Trading Company?" Grimshaw's response "mmmm...maybe"
- Promise of a Forgotten Hope Tabard. .....GEEEEEEE

OH YEAH! - I'm Capricorn

I'd like to remember more but I didn't go on much as I was on minor tasks when the groups went to do stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks NPC's and thanks Ryan and Carly!
Also thanks to the kitchen staff, the food on Saturday was great.

Now, in no particular order....
  • The masks for the reapers!
  • Dueling with Nate, as the orcs were attacking the village.
  • Grimshaw's armor.
  • Silps reaction to becoming a lord.
  • Lu's reaction to making the list for the 12.
and many many more, was a great way to spend my birthday, as it was over the weekend. :)

Last edited:
Thanks PCs and NPCs alike. Especially a big shout out to Ryan and Carly as they have been fantastic and finished strong. I am suffering post LARP itis in a big way so just a few shout outs.

-Thonesh which was my first real plot finally ending-essentially by luck of a die roll that the right group of PCs ended up on the plane of light. Third time is the charm it seems.
-cleansing of Terra Jane of Thonesh taint including so much nausea and my horrid aim at Sam but amazing aim at nikolai
-being bought and placed in school as Nelson while like 4 people messed fake bread.
-Asura and then Silp being like Cyn wishes are bad
-Asura ritual casting
-Helping Masters with his makeup and realizing I am applying glitter directly into his eye...."ah yeah it burns" ...I replied with sorry and a baby wipe.
-Eric Masters epic end
-having to stop the shield wall as it basically rushed past me as I gave a description of the March of the untiring. They were about to sprint up the mega dark hill lol. Also loved rifting sing song town pump jam on the way to the bottom.
-Many thanks to everyone who helped make clean up relatively painless...good job all
-see you all in november

Such a fun event, thank you NPCs and PCs for making it happen. Here are my favorites from the event:

• Food was amazing as usual
  • Hanging out at the tavern with everyone
  • Being one of the twelve to end Kaz'ik
  • Being asked by Foss if I would ever want to become a squire
  • Seeing Lady Ironrose and Lord Silp get their Nobility titles
  • Plane Jumping and killing Thonesh
  • Shield Wall march was one of the best things I have ever been in
  • Winning my first auction for a much needed shield
  • One shotting a Goblin with a slay trying to block my path during the Kaz'ik fight
  • Joking around with Thorn during the event was pretty hilarious
  • Kaz'ik mod was fun, long, and exhausting
  • Kaz'ik asking me what I want and trying to tempt me to make a deal with him
  • Dessert after the fight was delicious

That is all I can remember as of right now, but I loved the whole event. Thank you once again to everyone for making it happen

This was such a good event, big thanks to the plot team for another wonderful finale!

• Being one of the 12 for the ritual
  • Chatting and being tempted by Kaz'ik. Tempting...tempting....
  • The magnificent shield wall. I cant say I've ever had as much fun marching before.
  • Nearly running over Ryan when he stopped in front of the shield wall. Onward!
  • Trying to keep spirits high during the long, brutal Kaz'ik fight. Our bodies are tired, but our spirit is strong!
  • Accidentally dealing with a really bad dude while plane jumping.
  • Miwi cuddle pile!
  • Talking with Pyke about the pros and cons of being a Mystic vs. Stone elf.
  • The look on Ser Foss's face when I smacked an elemental with twice the strength I usually do.
  • Taking part in Foss's beatdown-posse while he just stared the elemental down.
  • Pretty much everything in the Kaz'ik fight, really.
  • Great food, once again.
  • Chatting with and getting to know more and more PCs. Ya'll are some great people.
  • SUPER FRIENDS!!
  • Further roleplay with both Carly and Tristan. I'm so happy to have you two running my personal plot, and Ill miss Carly and Ryan greatly.
  • All the Miwis are pretty great, but maybe I'm biased?
Thanks again, one and all!

Back