of scabbards/frogs/and mayhap a ride~

Devrick

Hello new to join and am eager to start playing. I was wondering if there will be scabbards and or frogs for the boffle swords and equiupment, I only ask because I might not be able to get mine in time for the event. Also I was wondering about whom to ask and when(also contact info) on any game marshals or other players willing to help me and also provide carpooling since I do not have a vehicle.(I am always willing to pitch in gas money :D )
Also interested in knowing any other helpful info someone would be willing to pass my way~!

Merry Met~Many Blessings

You would probably get some better results on the car pool thing if we knew where you lived:)... What town are ya in?

Location would help a ton, I will see what I can do after I get that info :p

Oh yes very sorry about that I can be an air head at times~ :?
I live in blaine off of 109th and 6th St. Stonegate appartments~

Thank you~ :)

Hrm Remeber mates, driving someone to Fight practice counts as 'bringing a new player'.

If no one volunteers I'll have to force a plot member to do it :mrgreen:

Well I will be in town for the March event, let me talk to the guy that was needing a ride from St Olaf area, if he has something figured out I can prolly head on up and get you...its a bit of a stretch for me to head up there from Chaska though, so if there is anyone from around the cities or farther north that could do it that would be awesome! I just don't want to see a new player not make it out to a game due to a carpool issue!!!

As far as scabards/frogs are concerned, I know that there are many that make there own using a variety of items...large hammer belt loops, low gauge wire w/ some solder, large PVC pipe shaped for a ringlet...all of these work. Or you can just bite the bullet and buy one off of a site :) Not sure what will be available at the actual even.

Take care and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
-Brent

St. Olaf Guy reporting in. Sorry I've been MIA on the boards in the past couple months, as my last semester of college has started with a fury of activity. I will be playing a PC (Wilderness Human Celestial Scholar), but I will still be needing a ride.

Ok I have talked to Peter and I will be giving him a ride, that means that I wont be able to head up to Blaine. Good luck getting a ride man, just nag at Dave a while and see if something happens magically :)

No worries Devrick, We'll find a volunteer up north or send someone out for ya, its not a very long drive.

If it comes to needing it, I can drive there to pick people up. I have 4 seats (other than the driver's seat) and a big trunk. I won't be staying long after game though, seeing as I am driving to Iowa that night.

Back