Off the Topic

I simply wanted to put a message out that I have come across a good number of supplies such as strengthened weaponry, silvered weaponry, and even both. I also have several suits of armor I am willing to trade for cash or something very specific I am looking for. I'll be living in Ravenwood with Baron Malachi for the course of the winter, so if anyone would like to join me they are more than welcome to, we offer warmth and comfort over the winter months, that is for you at least. The Barony of New Ravenwood will have some affairs to attend to so I will be actively out in the field for a majority of it, its an experience I must commit to.

As for the items I will need come next season, less a trade can be made before hand.

-Vision Ritual Scroll. Im willing to pay for this, have already started collecting components.

Yours truely,
Vincent Tarethial

Hey little one you might wanna check with Baron Malachi before you just start inviting people to the keep.

Amaris Genevine Lovik

get off me amaris I said nothing about the keep!...If u read correctly I invited them to ravenwood...stay out of my buisness

You may want to learn how to hold your tongue and respect your elders. If you do not it will get you into trouble.

Amaris Genevine Lovik

Vincent the only way your responses could of been any more insulting, if you had added "Harpy, or Wench" to endings...

And Amaris just put him over your knee, grab a tree branch, and give him a good spanking to teach him some manners...

you guys are too funny....

Anyway Vincent please take a message to Baron Malachi, I wish to come visit in the near future. And was wondering when he would have time to receive some company, myself and few of my brothers perhaps.

-Ithica
-Commander of the Immortal Legionnaires, Free company of Icenia.

Vincent,

You should watch your manners.
I will hope when next I see you that you can from both memory and heart recite the "Measure of The Rose". I will have to dispatch you from court until you have an understanding of our code of honor and conduct.

Amaris,

I apologize, please contact me. We must speak about something.

Ithica,

You are welcome anywhere I call home. Contact me at once, I have a proposition to discuss with you my brother.

-Baron Squire Malachi Keragoth
of
Odenis
of
The Kingdom of Arandin

Look here young Buck I'm a merchant of no small water. Bring yet goods to fairdale late into the next month. Ill be there and will help ya make some coin. I've an update for you on our goblin friend by then as well.

Grim. -dwarven warrior,Smith,miner,merchant.

Um... Malachi? Are you sure this is a conversation you want to have here where we can all see?

I mean it looked to me like he was just trying to be hospitable and you're telling him that you're kicking him out... here?

Ouchies...

Advisorly,
Michiko

Michiko,
I understand you want to be nice, and you know I try when I can...

But if I had my own dwelling and someone else was inviting others to stay there without my blessing I might be just as upset and cold.

Mage of the Royal Arcanum,
Guildsman of the Fairdale Mages Guild,
-Eldarion Avari

Eldarion,

I'll deal with you later.

Oh yes. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

Mischeviously,
Michiko

P.S. I've missed you.

Back