Offering a ride from Lancaster to May event!

KialdaLoa

Scholar
New Hampshire Staff
Hi friends!

I know we have two full weeks to work out plans, but I thought I'd throw the offer out while it is on my mind!

I am driving myself from Lancaster to the event, leaving around 3:30pm on Friday. I can make pit-stops in close-by areas, or pick folks up from the Amtrak station right in the city! So far I have one tentative carpool buddy, but I could easily fit one more, snugly fit 2 more, and perhaps stuff my car with 3 more, if some of them are NPCing and don't have much stuff to haul!

I'm just looking for company, gas-cost-splitting, and any navigational assistance I may need. (Mike was REAL helpful last time, when we found ourselves confronted with a one-lane bridge that was out!)

Feel free to PM me or facebook me if you wanna work something out! :)

KialdaLoa said:
Hi friends!

And she's OUT of character right there!

... I just ... love everyone. All the time. Forever.

(UNTIL JUNE, WHEN I BECOME A SARR WITH ALL THE RAGE EVER.)

Hello again! Just wanted to remind anyone in southeast PA that I would really love a car buddy! Pleeease? I'd rather go a bit out of my way to get someone than drive up alone!

hey Susie, check with Willow and see if she is going (she's on my Facebook friends list). I know Amanda and I are not, so she may be looking for a ride if she plans on attending.

Thanks for the heads up! She did mention something to me, but I'm still waiting to hear a definite answer back from her, so I dunno. Still, the more the merrier! Anyone else need a lift?? :)

KialdaLoa said:
Thanks for the heads up! She did mention something to me, but I'm still waiting to hear a definite answer back from her, so I dunno. Still, the more the merrier! Anyone else need a lift?? :)

Yep. Can you swing by Pittsburgh and pick me up? :D

-MS

Alas! Willow is not going! :( What a lonely car I will have!

Unless... does anyone wanna give ME a ride? That's an idea! I can chip in for gas! I just can't leave til around 3:30, which is a bummer. So ... hmm.

And Mike, if reality were such that 4 hours straight west was "on the way" for a 3 hour trip north, you know I would carpool with you!! Yet again, alas!

Back