On many roads

Shay

Greetings, my friends.

I regret that I departed so quickly after the golems attacked the town, but a messenger from the Baroness called me away, and she sent me on an errand, which may keep me away for some time.

But now that I have reached here in my dreams, there are some things I wanted to say after our day in Caius.

First and most importantly, Kjeld: I think in my years of adventuring I have never been prouder to stand beside someone and call them as kin. You are the heart of our community. Call and I will answer from wherever I am.

Namrik: I don't know the details, and don't really need to, but I am given to understand that your maneuvering (and your coin) worked behind the scenes towards the end of freeing Kjeld's people and setting up the Baroness's political ploy, and for this you have my gratitude. I hope you were also able to turn a profit.

Calderon, Arkellos, Xera, Morganna, Bob, Tolbor: you do not need my thanks on top of Kjeld's and his tribe's, but you have it anyway. Unintentionally or not, you all put your precious freedom on the line, and I am proud to be able to have stood with such a group.

I will return, as soon as I may. And, cha'trez: Coab minshak’a, but chiat’a bei kruzon. If the "White Tenebrus Walkers" gather and I am not there, know that it is not because I do not wish to be. But my fealty lies with my liege lady and I must travel as she bids. I fear she means for me to be educated in politics. Wish me luck.

((And forgive me, please, if I butchered the spelling of your name!))

- Shay dea'Saryn

In the distance a wild storm with flashes of blue lightning thunders above a small town. The storm is moving closer.

**OOG NOTE: This is a plot controlled effect in the dream lands. It does not prevent normal communication. If you wish to explore or interact in some way with this effect, please email brimmswatch at alliancesf.net.**

Last edited:
Back