OOG: Original Character Designs

Kittyfox

Sooo, Original character designs. . . Does anyone but me have them? I have all of Neume and Kitty's original concept art. . . And some for other characters. *ahem.* Not to foreshadow or anything. Does anyone want to see them? (I don't have them at the moment, but I'm sure I could scare up a scanner without too much trouble and post them. . .) I'd also like to see other people character concept art, if you have any. DigiRyan, I know you draw, do you have any? Or am I the only one for which NERO is an entirely premeditated act? :D

Shall post sketches soon. . .

Becca

If I had a working scanner, I'd post some of the clothing designs I've made for... guess... oh, cmon... alright, Diera.

HAHA!!! I now has a laptop!!!! YAY!!!! Hehe. . . yay for wireless internet. . . and starbucks. I'll be getting those pictures posted faster than ever.

Becca

Do they still charge with a lan card?
Does your school have lan access?
If you dont have a lan card I have an extra, I dont pay for internet at school I just sit in the cafeteria.

Hey I have a few Ideas I tried to send them to your nero account and got them back. Do you have a land line at your apartment?

My cell is 206-412-7032, Land line is 425-745-6140 give me a call or send me an email. Val

I have no 'net at my apartment and the only phone access I have is my cellphone. But I did discover that the grocery store down the street has free wireless internet. And I can check my email and the messageboard on weekends and some days at school. But it's rather inconvenient a lot of the time, since I usually have so much homework.

And bad news for the character art. . . My scanner doesn't work with my laptop! So I'll have to use the school scanner.

Oh well.

Back