OOG: Too Normal

While shifting through the megabytes of random trash my Student Drive, I found this goofy little attempt at a webcomic that I drew while bored in class well over a year ago. Thought you might find it...interesting.

TOO_NORMAL_comic.jpg

I recognize those people. . . . . .

There's Henry with his sideburns. . . and Damien with his bowl cut. . . and various other people. . . wow. That's an interesting set of memories.

Becca

Awesome comic, Hayley.

I couldn't figure out if it was RJ or Colin. . . Well, whadya know. Curly hair it is. ^_^

You're aware of what I think of your artwork... :p

Enflame your baby. Ah, the memories.

I do so miss Colorado.

-Gid
Two normal, Four play, Safe six.

P.S. The guy sitting at the table in frame 5 with the glasses on has a quest, but you're not high enough level yet. Wait until the exclamation point turns yellow, then talk to him.

Ah, it's things like these that inspire me to want to work on web-comics again, but sadly I don't have it in me to keep up a weekly comic. I tried it once already. Lost my heart. It helps when you have someone inspiring you constantly to push yourself to finish the projects you start and such. Unfortunately I am not also so fortunate. I at least have my boyfriend Lucas to inspire me now and again. I should post up that revision of my old comic that I was going to put up. That would be nice. No dialogue and it's a bit crappy, but the main character is suppose to be an Elf. *Turns her rambling switch to off*

I find that with very little thought, I can come up with a comic a week for NERO. I just can't draw em out.

Back