Open Letter

An Open Letter to All Alliance players.

I would like to start this letter by apologizing to everyone in the Alliance. During the 2005-2006 seasons I was having a particulary hard time in my personal life and was very depressed. During that time I know that I offended many of you and I am sorry for that. I know that my depression is not an excuse for the way I treated some of you and the way I acted in general and my actions are my responsibility.

With that said if you can find it in yourself to forgive me I would greatly appreciate it and if not that’s ok too. Basically I am asking to start with a clean slate.

This game actually, believe it or not, saved my life. Literally, if not for this once a month (and in some cases more) escape I fear I may have ended my life. So I want to thank each and every one of you for helping me through a very rough time.

My life has made a dramatic turn around and I am healthier both mentally and Physically. Not to mention being happily married to a wonderful LADY.

So I am planning on returning to play this season. I don’t know how many events I will attend but my wife has encouraged me to attend whenever I want, I am so lucky to have found her!

Sincerely

Brent Corliss

AKA Sheverin, Da and others

Back