Open up new possibilities with Vision

jwconvery

Spellsword
I will have several castings of the Vision ritual to sell on Friday night. Reserve your spot now for a discount.

Visions are a great way to get a jump start on information gathering after a long winter away. They can help you find lost items, plan a rescue of an important hostage, gain information on a past event, prepare for a hard fight, snoop on a foreign kingdom or simply find the person you need to talk to.

I charge 8 gold per casting, which includes the scroll, 3 required components and my time for the actual casting. It's a great deal. On top of that fantastic price, if you tell me the target of your ritual at least two days before the gathering it's only 7 gold. If you pay with silver, or provide materials, things are discounted even further.

Visions take time to properly prepare. The earlier you reserve a casting, the more time I have to attune with the elements and thus the more information you will get. If you aren't sure how to properly word your vision target, speak to me here, or privately. I'll make sure you get the most value from your ritual.

In order to provide such a discounted rate on the castings, there are a few rules. All castings happen on Friday night, I will have a circle in the tavern. This ensures I have the elements properly prepared for your ritual. While adventurers tend to arrive at various times on Friday night, I ask that you make receiving your casting a priority after you have a safe place to sleep. If you are unable to receive your vision, I will cast it on someone you designate, or I'll cast it on myself and relay the information to you. If you are ready for your vision and I am in the middle of a casting please wait nearby (Vision on takes 5 minutes), so I know you are ready, and can give you an idea of when your turn will come.

-Gideon

Last edited:
Gideon-

I will likely be in touch with you shortly regarding 2-3 Visions. Thank you for making this service available.

Travel safely,
Mathis

Back