Orc Moot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsegraves

Hello any fellow green tuskie that hear my dream. I am looking to hold an orc moot next gather. Who be interesting in helping making orc moot happen and who interested in attending?

What an orc moot you say? It is when Orcs gather with food, drinks, music and war stories.

Pointa has traveled to long without a proper Orc moot.

If you be interested let me know.

Pointa

Pointa,

I am sure if you would have all of us that Red Paw would gather with you for a Moot. Unless you wish to only have Green and Tuskie, then I will make sure that Oso responds to your call.

Live well and Die with Honor,

Cyric Bane
WarCaster of Red Paw
Elder of Clan Red Bear

You want special orc moot ale? Send Aotesc a message with your drinking needs...
Ao

Cyric,
Red Paw is always welcome, Cyric. I have contacted Oso and was waiting to hear back from him actually. I hope he is well? As Orc Moots I have been to other races are welcome.

Aotesc,
Thank you for your offer, I will be in contact with you when I know more of the numbers that will be in attendance.

Pointa

Greetings all,

Grakkus and Golgoth would like to offer to have the moot down in Orc Town. We have a good fire for cooking meat and plenty of room to gather, play drums, talk and feast. We welcome all of our friends, not just Orcs. Does this sound good to you Pointa?

Golgoth

Wondering will anyone else be at the gather that can hear my dream here? Doing count.

Pointa

Grakkus and I will definitely be there. There may be other Orcs from our Clan joining us as well. We will let you know as soon as they decide.

Also, our other friends from the Clan will be there, 3 elves, 1 Besche, and 1 Dryad.

We will have much food to cook over the fire, and welcome others to bring food, drinks, music, whatever they like to make the Moot more lively.

Does Saturday after noon sound like a good time to start?

I can consult the Bones to find out when town may be a little more quiet and we would have time to gather.

Brilliant!
Nahimana and I will be there. I'm not much of a cook, but I'll try to scrape up some food to bring.
If there is anything I can do to help with the moot, let me know.
- Kaegan

Druk and I should be at gather, we need hang out with more greenie tuskies! You let me know if you want us bring stuff and we see what we can gather together anyway.

-Torque

Greetings all.

The members of Talon's Reach will bring circle pieces of cow flesh, and long pieces of turkey and pig to cook over our fire.

Anyone else coming is welcome and encouraged to bring things for everyone to drink, and pieces of fried taters and other snacks.

You can let us know is this dream what you would like to bring.

I think everyone wants to meet sometime early Saturday afternoon, but this will determined by the time table of whatever impending doom that decides to beset Kupspar that particular day.

Thank goodness the impending doom of Kupspar is so organized.

I will try to take a break from my work to come by. Not used to havin' so many vyarkh around here. It be good to visit with so many brothas and sistas.

Kilgore

Pointa has a new hat just for Orc Moot!

Sorry I have been silent from the dream worlds. Pointa not getting much sleep lately.

Early Saturday Afternoon sounds good to have Moot! Also holding this in Orc town sounds good to me too!

I will bring some stuff as well for snacking and drinking.

Do we have a number of how will be attending yet? Pointa want to make this one heck of an Orc Moot!! Ya YA!

All is invited don't be shy!

If I'm welcome among the tuskies, I'm sure myself and other members of the alchemy guild can ensure you all get nice and drunk.

Lenry

Lenry of course you are welcome! I mean what I say when "All is invited" (well All that not cause trouble!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back