Oregon clean-up/repair day

jpariury

Duke
Still looking to get a few more gobbies for that scroll you need? Looking to help out the chapter in a cheap, easy way? You're in luck! Just 6 days after our gameday, on Sept 24, we'll be having a clean-through of Monster Camp - washing/drying/folding/sorting clothing, pulling some for repairs, throwing out anything that is ruined. We'll also be going through the weapon supply and fixing/repairing any that need them. Sorting bean packets, organizing the MC storage area (i.e. the dedicated shelves in my garage), and otherwise working on getting things more organized, cleaned-up, repaired, and ready to rock and roll.

We'll be starting around noon and going until 6 or 7. We'll fire up the grill and have some burgers and dogs on, people can either pitch a few bucks towards food and drinks, or bring some of their own: grill food, sides, drinks, etc. If we end up with lots of people, and the weather is looking dry enough, we may do some weapons/packet practice in the backyard, and maybe some basic trap-disarming practice.

So, let us know if you plan on coming out and what you want to throw in towards the refreshments.

Address:
3312 NW Satinwood St
Corvallis, OR

Just a reminder, this Saturday we're having a clean-up/repair day at our house. We'll be digging through monster camps props, garb, and tools to get things a little more organized, cleaned-up, and in good repair. If you're a new player, this would be a good time to see what goes into weapon construction and maintenance. If you're an old hat player, this would be a good time to spread the wisdom. People attending will be rewarded with 30 gobbies and have some good times.

If you're planning on being there, sound off and let us know.

Current list (based on either saying so here, or having spoken to me at the game day, or, you know, living here.):
JP
Holly
Michael
Rachel
Matt
Carmen

I will not be there, as I will be off doing top secret Alliance work, but if those who are there could do me a big favor and keep an eye out for some iron manacles and black leather shoes that were absorbed into Monster Camp, I would be eternally (or momentarily) grateful.

I'll be there, and am up for pitching in some bucks.

I'll be there =D

Okay, I just looked in my cupboard and found bacon-flavored microwave popcorn. I will be bringing that.

Depending on how my finger is doing (Sliced a small part of my pinky off at work) Leigh-Ann and I might be there.

jpariury said:
Druk said:
keep an eye out for some iron manacles and black leather shoes that were absorbed into Monster Camp
Shackles found and set aside.

Excellent, thanks!

Back