Oregon Event May 9-11th: The Unfaire and Bizarre

A

Anonymous

Game on: 10pm 5/9 - Game off 10am 5/11
IG Location: Dalkani Public House

The Unfaire and the Bizarre
Recent reports of a growing affliction weakening the small community surrounding the Dalkani Public House have gone, if not unnoticed, unattended by the Dalkani House Guard. Is this the cause of the ancient reliquary that has yet to be cleansed? In hopes of drawing attention to the problem the community around the Public House will be holding a Bizarre and inviting a number of local merchants.

Prices at the Dalkani Public house are 2 silver per night.

OOG info
The New Ranch will be reserved for PCs with the exception of the small room on the first floor which will be used for logistics. Please unload your belongings at the New Ranch and park your car at the Old Ranch. The Old ranch will be a mod area, do not enter unless you are NPCing. If you enter, you may end up NPCing.

There will be one mod where things will be physrepped and monster cards built according to the effects you are under. Many abilities may not work as intended on this mod as things are not as they seem. Please be aware that your abilities may not have the normal or desired effect.

No matresses, bring your own or sleep on hard wood.
No Cooking implements, no eating implements, and no cleaning implements. Bring your own.
Meals will not be provided for PCs. Bring your own.
Several items at the bizarre will be held to a "no more than one per player" policy. Please respect this policy.
Beware the BBQmonster. Beware.

Just to confirm - do you mean "bazaar" or "bizarre"? One denotes "trading fair" while the other, to me, says "evil clowns" :)

Are Npc's going to have food provided for them? I know I usually do it but I have Zero money to do it this time so I cannot.

The New ranch is the one that we had last time and is the ranch on the right as you're driving up the road.

Egor said:
Are Npc's going to have food provided for them? I know I usually do it but I have Zero money to do it this time so I cannot.

I just worked it out, the answer is yes NPC will have some food, Breakfast Sat, Dinner Sat, Breakfast Sun.

Please bring food/snack if you will need more than that.

Back