Organizational Changes

RiddickDale

Knight
New Hampshire Staff
Chief Publicity and Digital Content Officer
Greetings,

Some of you may have noticed that things have been very quiet from me on the Publicity front in recent months. I'm making this announcement to clear up any confusion that may have resulted from that.

I officially ended my tenure as the Chair of the Publicity committee earlier this year. Michelle is in the process of working with my replacement to ensure as smooth a transition as possible. With that said, you aren't quite rid of me completely. Michelle has asked that I remain a part of the National Staff.

My official title will be "National Customer Service."

My responsibilities are as follows:

• - My primary day-to-day responsibility is to oversee national communication through the message boards. I am responsible for keeping them active and to help maintain a national staff presence there.
    - I will also take on the role of being a customer service liaison for players (or chapters) in need of assistance with a problem.
    - I am also available to the chairperson to help draft official announcements/communications on an as needed basis.
    - And, of course, other duties could be assigned to me by the chairperson

For many of you all this transition means is that instead of saying, "Did someone say PR?" and having me appear in a thread you would need to say, "Did someone say Customer Service?"

As always, my digital door is always open. I welcome comments, feedback, and concerns through any channel that you feel comfortable. My contact information is listed below:

Email:SHDuetzmann@gmail.com
Forum ID: RiddickDale
Facebook/LinkedIn: Stephen Duetzmann
Twitter: @CasualByChoice
Cell Number: If you think you might need my cell number for anything please send me a PM and I'll get you my info.

Thank you!

Stephen
National CS

:bat:

Back