Our econimic crisis

Cyprus

Ello my friends, I have recently been approached by countless adventures looking for a wide range of craftable materials to bolster their adventuring careers. Sadly I am not proficient in making all of these goods, but that is where you come in.
For sometime now I have been in the process of creating a network of tradesmen to more easily supply our frontlines with the necessary for our adventurers. Misinformation/non-information has been a deth knell to our tradeline in the past so I have recently finialized a ground level game plan to ammend this.
I plan to make a comprehensive list of producers and crafters (*production skills as well as craftsmen skills*) along with their
skill in said craft. This list will be used to quickly and efficently outsource our abilities prior to a gather so we can have a plan ahead of time. The important thing about this plan is unlike past merchant guild style arrangements , there is no " finders fee" applied. I merely seek to bolster our economy and trade, however the cost of production is as per normal according to the cost of the crafter.
Alternatly this service will be used to advertise any services/goods that a tradesmen might be looking to sell such as components, production, catalyst, and ritual scrolls.
So if you are a productionist looking to streamline your profits or an adventurer looking to place an order please dream me here or privatly so I can start to compile a comprehensive list.

-Honest Murphy Mcfinnegan

Back