Our First Weekend Event! May 22nd-24th!

Lurin

Duke
Thats rights mates as promised we have scheduled our first two weekend events. Both events will be held at our Stearns campsite which features two large cabins with running water, indoor plumbing and a wonderfully varied play area.

Stearns Campgrounds
Camp Stearns
3303 County Road 44
South Haven, MN, 55382

"Of homes lost and found"

At the eastern edge of Gaden a long standing outpost is being abandonned, left to the mercy of the wilds some of the residents have decided to stay, refusing to leave their long time homes. With the protection of the Gaden military withdrawn, pulled back in a strategic withdraw to locations easier to defend, can anyone convince those living here to flee to safer areas?

Camp opens at 6 PM Friday Night With PC talk starting at 8 PM (Game on starts shortly thereafter)

Pricing for this event is $50, There is a $5 discount for Pre-registering by May 18th.

Drinks will be available on site for in game purchase.
Light snacks Friday night, Saturday Breakfast, and Saturday dinner are provided for in game coin (or trade/work)

Preregistration will open in early May for this event, Can't wait to see you mates on the field!

I checked the SMn site for the address to the campsite and can't seem to find it. Can we get the address so we can start planning road trips?

Updates have been bundled and sent to our Webmaster, please give him some time to update everthing as I've been keeping the poor guy busy with updates.

For your convience the campsite is located at

Camp Stearns
3303 County Road 44
South Haven, MN 55382

Which is just south of St.Cloud.

Website has been updated...and the Directions page will be up to day by tomorrow evening...needed the address from Dave but he beat me to asking :D

You mean a campsite here in Minnesota with running water! Cleared paths..... Actual places for people to sleep... AMAZING....

If anyone around is thinking about going.... That would be headed through Aitkin or close to it... Ill need a ride... I know it is still a long ways away however I don't like asking at the last moment. I'm a good little passenger... Just ask Dave... I even pay my share of the Gas...

Anyways Im really excited to have weekend events planned and even more excited to know they will actually be taking place in a well maintained campground. Just wanted to thank you for all your hard work Dave. Alot of us really appreciate it.

Where is Aitkin in MN? Just want to know for a reference.

I am excited for all of you to attend this event. I will not be there as I will *fingers crossed* be attending my college graduation ceremony and receiving my BA diploma on May 24th. I will try to make it to other weekend events.

No such thing as a ceremony that lasts all weekend, you could always come up for a portion of the game :mrgreen: .

all joking aside congrats mate, getting that degree marks a major change in life.

I'm hoping to make a spring visit back home, maybe I'll be able to schedule it so I can go!

Missing you guys!

Emmy/Fynwei/Fydl

ARG this event falls at exactly the same time as both a Seattle event AND a Connecticut event! :? LARP'ing all over the country! Well maybe I'll be able to make it out for the July even since there isn't so much going on in other parts of the country then. ;)

So for those of us who have poor characters, can we bring food and put it in your fridge? Also are the sleeping aragaments first come first serve? Can we pitch a tent if we want?

Amanda

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to PC your my second best customer.

Paul

AllianceCHI said:
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to PC your my second best customer.

Paul

Look buddy, Either Emilynn NPCs or you have to deal with me in a skirt if the worlds going to be populated by both genders....

Fynwei said:
Gah! The image of Dave in a skirt, frilly pink bodice, and a yarn pigtail wig is too much! x.x

Why, why in the world is this outfit suddenly expanding to such disturbing regions?

Back