Our next Fight Practice - April 4th - St. Paul.

Lurin

Duke
Southern Minnesota will be holding its next fight practice! That's right get out the swords, spears and blunts. Come to the fight and get that rust off of your combat skills. Come practice with the crew from SMN, get questions answered, work with one of our marshals for your reforge due to the new rules!

This will be held on Saturday April 4th at 10am. At Como park in St. Paul. We will be holding the practice towards the northern end of the park, across from the soccer field parking, near the large chimney structure.

Remember that if you come to a fight practice in SMN you get 5 gobbies and if you bring a friend new to the game you get 20 more.

The Address for our Como Park location is - 1210 Como Ave, Saint Paul, MN, United States

If you use Google street view look south to see the parking area, and north to see the practice area (although the large flat area at the top doesn't show)

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

You must do it!

For it is fun!

Looks like i might be there...NDSU postponed (closed campus) till April 6th...heading into town this week i guess :)

*Is makin Javelins*

I gived you a javelin, but you eated it!

*poke Poke*

Why is you not movin?

Would someone like me be able to attend? i havn't started a character yet but I want to make an elf that will have a long bow and 2 short swords that i made already and was wondering if I could come and learn the basics? And see if my weapons would pass inspection?

Absolutely, we always have extra weapons on hand, and fight practices are uncostumed. Matter of fact, fight practice is one of the best ways to learn our system if you are just starting out!

Ok so I'm on my sidekick right now and I'm at the como park and have gone around in a couple circles and I just can't find it????????? Any help getting there would be great thanks

Glad you found us, we are usually off the grid for the duration of both practices and games (for obvious reasons) It was great to see so many new faces! A special thanks goes out to our three travelers from Duluth, we can't wait to see you at the April event!

Glad to have made the trip down. Thanks to everyone for the information provided, and for the practice.

Also looking forward to seeing everyone on the 25th. Back to working on my armor. :)

-Artinious/Jeramy

Awesome to hear that even more new faces were out and about :D And why did you have to mention working on armor >.> Now I have to work on mine :(

You know... I make armor. In fact, if you gave me a wad of cash I might even make you armor. It's much easier than running down the cow and tanning it yourself!

You will have to show me some of your handy work at the next event :D

Back