Our Opening Event! - March 21st - "The Mists Part"

Lurin

Duke
Thats right mates it feels long overdue but we are announcing our first one-day Event entitled "The Mists Part"

Location -
Minnesota River Valley Park, Jordan MN
19825 Park Boulevard
Jordan, MN, 55352

Pricing - This Event is $20 ($15 pre-regged), preregistering by March 18th (see the form on our website for what you should include with your prereg) via e-mail to Logistics@mnalliance.com saves you $5. Once your registration has been processed/approved we will e-mail you back with a confirmation, if you don't see this within three days please be sure to nudge our staff.

Logistics will open at 8 AM, with game on at 10 AM and lasting till just after sundown.
Lunch will be served by our resident chef on site during the event, and drinks will be available at no OOG charge (now in-game....thats a differnt story!)

This particular site has Electricity, a heated building and Vault Toilets (think nice out house), But does not have running water so please plan accordingly. A near-by home (10 minutes or so from the site) will be available to out of towners that want to come in friday night/prepare in comfort but you must let us know you are coming!.

Please note if you, or anyone you are planning to come with is under the age of 18, make sure to contact us for a copy of the legal release to be able to play, as this needs to be signed by your legal guardian (ie Parents)

Reserved for Pre-Registration Listings.

Woohoo! Come on folks lets swamp poor logistics and plot with as many people as we can! Southern Minnesota is alive and kickin!

excellent i've been in that area before. if all goes well i'll be there ready with sword in hand.

David R. aka Iganeous Ironforge

Looks like it lands on one of my Spring Break weekends! :)

I is betting that that was part of the idea :D

If you want Tara and I we'll try our best. ;)

Pyro727 said:
If you want Tara and I we'll try our best. ;)

Of course we'd love to see your smiling faces at our first event (and all future ones at that) :mrgreen:

As to our first event landing on a date when many people are on spring break, I can confirm that we take many things into consideration when scheduling events, and holidays/events is definately on that list.

*thinks about the word smiling and look at his puck of white make-up*

I too will be attending as a PC. I NPC'd last year with some of the crew from St. Olaf. I would like to get more involved with Southern Minnesota LARP as a PC. I'm very excited to have an active chapter in Minnesota!

Well Peter it will be good to see you there. :D

We have to talk sometime...from one barbarian earth scholor to another.

See you on the other side mate.

-Brent Woodward

Glad you found your way to our boards Peter, it will be great to see you again out at the game!

Let me know if you need any assistance with transportation to the event, I am sure we can work something out, Olaf is only about 45-60min south if I remember right :D

^.^ Looks like I might be in town for this event!

Preregistration will likely open Between the hours of March 3rd at 12:01 pm and March 4th at oh say 12:01 am.....

Alright in all seriousness we plan to open preregistration shortly after we open the in game boards, so think tuesdayish...

GAh and I almost missed it, Great news that you might be able to make it out Miss Emilynn!

Lurin said:
Great news that you might be able to make it out Miss Emilynn!

Seconded!

At the moment, the Chicago "crew" is currently hammering out ideas for secondary (or tertiary -- or in a few cases quadratic) characters so we can all play in So-Minnie. John and I will be there for the opener for sure, and I believe Paul and Vicki are coming as well.

Because I am still itty bitty, I'll be playing Elysia... Coz god knows someone has to have a life spell or two on hand. But whenever I exceed the build cap, I'll toss in my new character as well.

In the meantime, I just have to figure out whyfor my MWE tripped and fell into the mists again and ended up somewheres strange.

Mayhaps she followed a trail of breadcrumbs. >.>

Back