Out and about (looking for Garridan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyra

Artisan
Kai heads out of the tavern to see who is around. She makes a slow circuit, around the fire pit, past the marketplace, and heading towards the commons.

Not seeing Garridan around town, she makes her way to to iron brotherhood's cabin, and knocks on the door.

As Kai knocs on the door, Garridan steps around from the side of the cabin."Hey ai, what can I help you with?"

Kai visibly startles at Garridan's unexpected entrance.
"Oh, hi. Uh, I was wondering..." she fidgets, and looks away a moment. "I know you aren't a gypsy anymore, but I was wondering if you might be able to get a message to Nadja for me. It's been a while since I've seen her, and I'm not even sure who else to ask." Looking around a moment, she continues, "and it would be good to not have my message pass through too many curious paws." She scratches her ear nervously, and waits for a response.

By all means I can do that for you.

Kai visably brightens, and fishes a folded piece of paper out of her shoulderbag. She hands it to Garridan. "Thanks so much." She pauses a moment, considering if she should say that she owes him a favor. The type of favour she might need to return, however...

"That was all. Anyways, I shalln't keep you." She bids him good day, and return to the commons.

Garridan nods, stuffing the letter into his armour without glancing at it. "I'll make sure she gets it, have a good day Kai"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back