Outside the Sanctum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stig

Artisan
"Goda ask qvestion. Goda go in. Goda ask qvestion...."
Stig mumbles to himself like a mantra while paceing the bottom of the stairs to the Arcane Sanctum.
"Goda ask qvestion. Evo not able get da ansver. Da AZ Kaine vanting Stig ask. Vanting ask Stig more of qvestion.."
Stig stops and stares up at the front doors, and throws his hands up *BLAARRRRG*
"DAT MEANS GODA TALK TA HIM!"
He spins around and plops down on the first step.
"Voice make stig feel iky *Huff* but if Rothmund here he tell Stig not be such welp. Need know if him knowing anyting. Man up and ask. Shoulda ask last night. Now gotta go in dere.." he turns to look at the doors again.
"...Da SKY MAGICS temple...FINE!"
Stig gets up takes a deep breath and walks up to the doors.
"More bigger vhen close" *sigh* He reaches out to touch the handle then jumps back.
"No.no.no.no touch. Use gloves. Den burn after"
He puts on his gloves then reaches out with an heavy look of discomfort and unease and pushes open the door.
*gasp*
He looks around not knowing what to expect or what might jump out at him. Seeing nothing that would pose immediate danger slowly, and uneasily walks in and heads to the front desk. When he reaches the front desk he stands there a moment, quite stiff and wide eyed.
"Uh. Er. Umm. Uhhhh...stIG VhAnt sEE da A.....ARCH MAGE! .......Pease?" He asks in a stuttery, cracking voice.

Approaching the Archmage's offices, Evo overhears Stig's request and comes near. "Ah, Stig. You're just in time. I'm reporting to the Lord Archmage to recieve my new instructions, and I'm sure he could spare a moment to answer your question. Will you join me?" He motions Stig to walk with him.

*BWWAAA!!*
Stig jumps and goes a little pale with his hand reaching for his axes.
"VHAT..WHO.. Evo? Er Magi Evo?......... Allo. Um yes? Stig go vith Evo. Thanking"
Stig turns and thanks the clerk then follows Evo still standing quite stiff with his eyes darting around trying not to be caught off guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back