Overrwaaaaaatch

Draven

Count
1) What medium are you playing on? (PC/Xbone/PS4)

2) What do you enjoy about it?

3) Favorite characters?

4) Least favorite?

1. PC.

2. Fast-paced shooter with friends and objectives. Lots of different combos for characters making it so it isn't just twitch-style play, but you are rewarded for thinking.

3. I'm playing mainly Roadhog and Torbjorn right now for defense and Soldier 76 for offense.

4. A good Tracer is super annoying... I am not a good Tracer.

1. Pc
2. Fast paced with many different characters and strategies to win
3. Mei and Pharah are my two current favorites
4. On certain maps turrets have a huge advantage at certain points so I dont care for Torb or Bastion just due to that.

1. PS4

2. The small teams means I feel like I have more of an impact towards success/failure. Also, the gameplay puts fun over realism, which is a refreshing change from my standard FPS games. Lastly, all character types are fun to play!

3. Roadhog, Mei, and I'm planning on mastering Tracer, because I love her playstyle. For Support, I'm leaning heavy towards Mercy these days. That Ult so good.

4. Stacked teams. I don't think they're fun to play in, or against. In my experience, it seems to happen more often with defense characters (stacked Torbs or Bastions).

1. PC
2. Team based game where murder is not the answer (just part of it).
3. Reinhardt, Mei and Symmetra, followed by the rest of the support crew.
4. Badstion. Not because I dislike the character, but rather because he gets used so poorly. Pharrah is super annoying, but that's more a function of her being a counter to my strengths. ;p

1) PC. I am civilized and use a mouse and keyboard, not some savage using a game controller.

2) It is surprisingly fun. A good way to kill 10-20 mins from time to time. And has a lot more variety then CS:GO.

3) Reinhardt, Pharah, Torbjorn are my main ones. Mostly because I am old an my twitch reflexes are bad these days. So I need a turret to aim for me. Or Area damage of rockets too hit anything.

4) Tracer or Genji, they are so fast and do bad things to me so often. Also I am terrible with both of them.

Last edited:
1)PC FTW

2) I like the small team makeup. Its not all about getting kills but completing an objective. I love team/objective based games (hum interesting).

3) Junkrat Junkrat Junkrat. I throw in a little Mei, Torbjorn, Pharah and some Bastion every now and then. I mostly change when either the map or the opponents team calls for it. The key is good communication and adjusting to what your up against (wow lots of this can be applied to Alliance too).

4)"Dragon through the wall" OMG REALLY!!! and how his head shots don't need to be that close at all and Tracer of course. Shes like a mosquito, just buzzing around, annoying the heck out of you. If the player is smart they can start picking your teammates off.

1) Xbone
2) To be honest, I had higher hopes for it. I don't know why I thought it would be anything but an FPS MOBA. It's still enjoyable for me, but I'm not in love with it. I do enjoy the fact it's a quick in and out for each game. No waiting around in queues before or after a match.
3) Zarya, Soldier 76, Reinhardt and Mercy. I enjoy healing and defending. And screwing with people as Zarya because she's difficult to use (or so I'm told?)
4) Yeah, Dragon through the wall. And Bastion in general.

And screwing with people as Zarya because she's difficult to use (or so I'm told?)

From what I can tell, Zarya's difficulties tend to rely around her relatively weak tankiness as a tank, and her reliance on good teamwork coordination for Graviton Surge, so it's riskier when playing with randoms. I expect she gets a lot more play on PC, where people are more likely to play with their friends.

Agreed, she's more support than tank really. I see more success when I play her as long range cannon fire while constantly shielding myself and teammates. With graviton surge, she can pull attackers/defenders off objective points and if Hanzo's dragon is ready, a 1-2 combo multikill is almost guaranteed. Running in with her is generally a bad idea.

I picked her basic tricks up early so I have fun with her even in random.

Back