Packet Stuffing

Surion Maedhros

Marshal
I've experimented with a few types of seed and packet stuffing, and would like your opinions and suggestions. What do you find to be the most cost-effective, for example? Is grass seed suitable for packets? I haven't tried it, but it seems like it wouldn't hurt (like sunflower seed) and squirrels won't eat it (I don't think...). Discuss.

The best actual stuffing is 7 ball bearings and stuffed animal fluff, but that's just between you and me. Do not reply to this PM, as it increases the chances of our being caught. Wink wink, Sean.

finch food is fantastic and Wall Mart carries it in droves.

Also souls.

Sunnfire said:

i stuffed one of those into everyone of your bunny faced spell packets and let me tell you, trying to find that many souls was not easy ;)

syra pefferfoot said:
Sunnfire said:

i stuffed one of those into everyone of your bunny faced spell packets and let me tell you, trying to find that many souls was not easy ;)

ppphhhh just go to an orphanage

edit:

or sunday school

Pssh, everyone knows souls are for eating.
The best packet stuffing I have found is killer bees dipped in nitroglycerin. Not enough to kill the bees, just enough to keep them angry.

Delaldur said:
The best packet stuffing I have found is killer bees dipped in nitroglycerin. Not enough to kill the bees, just enough to keep them angry.

QFT

Delaldur said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMG that was unexpected and hilarious

Delaldur said:

ROFL

Search for "bulk millet seed"... amazing small round seeds, no hard/pokey edges, and you can buy it in bulk for super-duper cheap.

And i imagine much cheaper... and safer... than killer bees dipped in nitroglycerin

Delaldur said:

hey what ever jesse dose with the souls after i find them for him is his own buisness :p

and yes dan, that is hillarious, i almost choaked on my sammich

find bird seed that does NOT have corn and does NOT have big sunflower seeds...WallyWorld is the best place to find it...

remember nothing that clumps when dampened

i always thought it would be cool to stuff packets with those little snap cracker white pods that you throw at a hard surface and they snap! wouldn't that rock!!! if you hit people they snap...hit a shield SNAP...if there were rocks inside that would help them snap easier too....

Parakeet Canary and Finch food. No sunflower seeds, comes in large bags (especially if you buy from farm stands).

It's what I use in my packets. Though I typically lose about 10 packets to squirrels and about 140 to other players stealing mine per event, so maybe it's not the best option.

~Joe

yeah... the fact that your packets are actually refered to by a lot of people as "Joe packets" def doesn't say anything about your packets.

Back