Packets Packets Packets

Cyprus

Hello my lovely little chickadees , as many of you know the rain was not kind on our NPC packet reserve from this past gather. With that said we would like to start up a packet donation campaign from now until the next event (July). Our normal exchange rate of 3:1 will be raised to 5:1 for this duration only. So now is your chance to get those well deserved gobbies ! As always please adhere to the packet guidelines as donations will be spot checked for consistency (i.e., only finch seed and no alternate materials such as vinyl or sequins) <3 .
-
We also always accept packet donations! We prefer white packets for repping spells (but will accept other colors as well), plain blue packets for arrows, and plain orange packets for alchemy. Due to recent issues regarding unsafe packets, we will be checking every donation we receive for safe sizes and safe materials.

We strongly recommend using approximately 1 tbsp of finch seed per packet. Any less than that may be too small and any other material may be unsafe for players to use; other bird seed may contain things such as cracked corn or sunflower seeds, which are potential hazards when thrown.

The following is a list of prohibited packet materials; if your packets are found to contain any of the following, they may be subject to removal or disposal.
  • Peanuts
  • Popcorn kernels
  • Cracked corn
  • Sunflower seeds
  • Hamster/rabbit/other small animal food pellets
  • Friendly plastic (or any other hard pellet)

If you would like to donate packets but cannot bring them directly to site, please contact the General Manager (ashburygm@gmail.com) or our Head of Props (alliancehqprops@gmail.com) and we will assist you.

If a huge amount were already donated (1500 I think) does this offer still stand? Is there a limit on how many packets will be accepted before I buy a bucket of millet?

This offer stands until the next Ashbury event (July 24-26) only! There is not a limit to how many packets you may donate.

Back