Pages

Unsure

Artisan
I have a few friends of mine who have kids and they were very interested in playing Alliance. However their kids are 12 years old. I told them that at best they can run around as pages where they can't be in any combat related activities what-so-ever. After I told them this they were still very interested, so I was wondering could I bring them along as pages without their parents with them. They are stout 12 year old boys and don't need their parents to keep them in line as I can do that for them if need be. If they get out of line (highly unlikely) I will simply not bring them back to the game or severly restrict their participation from there on out. My question is would this be possible in an Oregon Gameday?

B~>

Generally speaking the requirements for pages is to have a parent or guardian who is responsible for them on site. In the case of a game day it shouldn't be a problem but normally speaking at events the guardian is basically required to watch over the pages at all times.

I know in the past it has required it to be a parent or Legal Guardian, as in documented permission from a parent for that adult to take full responsibility for the welfare of their child kind of thing, but not sure what the insurance requirements are now. I'd contact the owner cymryc at cymryc@comcast.net and find out.

Yeah, Cymryc and I contacted each other via the inter-webs about it already. And yes events would be out of the question as far as the parents and I were concerned. It would be a case where it was on gamedays only. Now if we can just start having more gamedays ;).

B~>

Back