Pathfinder online landrush Join Kabal!!

Hello and greeings!!!

Are you interested in land rush?
Do you have a guild but only a few members are available to participate in the land rush?

Well, how does joining a guild with 10 members, currently 26th on the leaderboard and growing for the land rush sound?

Sounds good right? Yeah we thought so.

Take a read of our info and if joining Kabal in a joint venture with your guild that might only have a couple members in mutual benefit, and cooperation for the land rush and support for your own guild when the game is available, sounds like something you might be interested in,contact us!

Kabal

Honor, Valor, Loyalty

Description:

What is the Kabal? Lets start here. ca·bal [kuh-bal], noun
1.a small group of secret plotters, as against a government or person in authority.
2.the plots and schemes of such a group; intrigue.
3.a clique, as in artistic, literary, or theatrical circles.
verb (used without object), ca·balled, ca·bal·ling.
4.to form a cabal; intrigue; conspire; plot.

Now throw most that crap out the window, why? Because we use a K not a C. Why? Because C is for cookie, and that's good enough for fuzzy blue monsters so its good enough for us.
The Kabal is an extended family, looking out for each other and anyone else that we decide needs looking after, sometimes through a mutual agreement, and sometimes because we F-ing said so.
We are good with a capital..OOD? Maybe just the OD. First rule of the Kabal is, Don't be a ****. Unless you are talking about Tony, you can totally be a **** to that guy because he deserves it.
I would tell you rule number two but then I would have to kill you, and really doing that through this medium would be both expensive and messy, and honestly I don't dislike your maid that much.
The Kabal will unleash its bad-assitude upon all aspects of the river kingdom, based on the desires of its members. We have members waiting to dominate Trade, Crafting, Magic, ***-Kickery, drinking until you can't stand, Wenching, whatever the female version of wenching is called, Warfare, and laying down the law (for the laws that don't suck anyway).
So when all is said and done, its not a question of, Do you want to be in the Kabal? The question is, Do you have what it takes? (Bribes accepted in the form of red-headed bar wenches)

Join Kabal

Additional information
more info

If you were a part of the pathfinder Kickstarter, you may already be eligible for early enrollment depending on what you pledged. If you did the $35 pledge you do not get EE, however you can add it for $65, which includes 3 months of game time and 2 packs ($45 and $10 each). So its totally worth it. If you did nothing with the kickstarter you can sign up directly and buy EE for $100, which comes with all the above.

Last edited:
Seriously though. Nobody here did the pathfinder kick starter? I find that hard to believe .
Its an MMO with political kingdom building awesomeness. If you want to get involved now it the time. Its going to get crazy. Come check it out.

the next land rush is the 22nd and we are 13th with 31 members, the next couple ranks above us only have a few more than us. so it should be easy to get a head of them.

If you were a part of the pathfinder Kickstarter, you may already be eligible for early enrollment depending on what you pledged. If you did the $35 pledge you do not get EE, however you can add it for $65, which includes 3 months of game time and 2 packs ($45 and $10 each). So its totally worth it. If you did nothing with the kickstarter you can sign up directly and buy EE for $100, which comes with all the above.

Anyone else getting Excited? First few hours of Alpha testing will be on twitch tonight at 3 pm Eastern.

My main toon is going to be Mr.Noble Good Guy Feed an Orphan type, but with the twin XP tracks from kickstarter, I'd love to roll an alt (who knows maybe someday main) to join up with Kabal, although he's likely to be fairly crafting focused.

Why are you not in my guild.
Seriously.

Everyone should jump into the beta, for the cost of the signup you get a year of beta with NO RESET at the end of it, plus three months of game time.

Its a good time, I am waiting for the Alpha server to start back up so I can try out fighter and rogue.

THIS is the last week for the landrush!! we are currently number 9 on the leaderboards! so we need more people!!! stop fighting it, you know you want to join us.

ITS THE FINAL COUNT DOWN!!
TOMARROW IS THE END OF THE LAND RUSH!! WE COULD REALLY USE SOME MORE MEMBERS!

If your even considering on playing this awesome game, the you should sign up.
Now just because the land rush is over does not mean you shouldn't sign up and join the guild anyway.

Heres a message from our glorious guild leader.

Allright People. Sunday is the day. Week 10 finishes and we lock in our final Hex choice and we see where we end up on Monday.
We are currently 9th, and pushing out way higher. For the LR2 race specifically, 9th=6th, so we are 6th in line to pick from our draft list. This is excellent, but I know there are a bunch more of you that are interested in playing and just have not pulled the trigger on joining up for EE.
The extra time in to learn the game is huge, the extra XP, also huge. I sold my Even account for a lot of money because of the invested XP time. Just to give you an example of how much that stuff matters, people are willing to pay for it.
So, give out our info to your friends and even random people you meet in the elevator. We need hundreds of people for OE, so even if you are just planting the seeds now for when people decide to check the game out, put our name in their heads so we get first crack at them.

Our guild :KABAL
Who are we?
The Kabal is an extended family, looking out for each other and anyone else that we decide needs looking after, sometimes through a mutual agreement, and sometimes because we said so. Success derives itself from a set of core values, that govern the guild. We strive not only to be unified and have fun! As with any successful guild, member participation is key.We are a community of adult, mature (some more than others lawl), veteran gamers. Below are some of our core guild goals, rules, policies etc... that prospective members should know before joining.
Where are we going?
We have members waiting to dominate Trade, Crafting, Magic, ***-Kickery, drinking until you can't stand, Wenching, whatever the female version of wenching is called, Warfare, and laying down the law (for the laws that don't suck anyway). We intend to have our hands into a little of everything. What specifically we 'specialize' in is not set in stone. Obviously it will depend on where we end up, what resources are available to us, who our friendly neighbors are, and how many people in the guild want to do any one thing.
Our current goal is, to have fun and play PFO as a team continuing to beat all new challenges implemented by the developers. To run outstanding events for our members. To adventure together and have a great time doing it. And to continue to add value to the PFO community at every opportunity. As for why you would want to join us, if you want a excellent group of friends to enjoy this game with, and a group that will push your skills, and help you pursue whatever weird *** goal you decide to come up with. This is them.
Political Goals/Alignments? Military/Protection, Magic/Research, Craft/Trade, Politics (being a crappy bard).
As for general alignment, or political/social intentions. We are all looking to be good in general, but nobody is perfect. We will make alliances or go to war as makes sense or is necessary. We are a mature group of individuals looking to be a have some fun and be a little crazy, but not to be anonymous online jerks who make people want to quit the game. In fact that's one of the few things we will kick you out and kill you repeatedly for. That all being said we are going to be NG in alignment doesn't mean we won't take just NG characters, but that is our primary alignment however for you evil folks best to look elsewhere.
If you are interested in what we are about take a look here Link to Our FAQ Page
If interested in joining us go here
Link to our Recruitment Page

Here is a link to our web page again.
http://kabal.enjin.com/home

Okay peoples,
land rush is over. In seven days, the tower wars begin! we need more members to help us in the fight for dominance.
With your help in the early enrollment before beta ends, we can do it. plus once ee starts, nothing you do is reset. so what ever you earn, equipment, and levels are all kept. so join us! Join Kabal!!

Back