PCs Leading Activities for 5 day

Tuli

Hello!

Want to help lead something in the 5-day as your PC?

The setting of the 5 day is set at The Nexus Games in Foyer Creek. Adventures will be going through portals to do different mods in a variety of places but the "home" of Foyer Creek will have things for PCs to jump into. We are getting together a schedule of players that would be willing to run a smaller activity within the town so we have lots of things for PCs to choose from to do during the week. It can be a larger thing of a large class or more one-on-one things - like the interviews that PC reporters plan to do!

The Tourism Foyer Creek group is looking for PC volunteers to lead activities throughout the week to give people lots of options! (( ie a gnome house building contest, classes on game play, cooking class, a bard circle, gambling, a performance or demonstration, art, card games))

What would you want to lead? We are collecting names of interested people and helping put together a schedule.

You might have your own ideas on what to do- or I can help you think of some.

Examples of set time:
Adlao leads a tassle making art class Thursday morning after breakfast
Liz leads a boffer making class on Wednesday and Saturday around lunch
Tuli leads the "Bigger and Better" Contest Thur-Saturday
Lorelei Leads her Ritual for everyone to watch Saturday Night
Steve is hosting a Saar BBQ after Lorelei's ritual
Richard leads a game

Examples of 'happens if timing is right':
J'rajj will lead dice games if people are interested
Mila reads fortunes
Adlao gives massages at her shop

So!
1. Is this something you would like to do?
2. If yes let’s keep talking!! My discord name is Boops#3616 - Tuli/Sarah!!

*A mysterious hooded figure that is clearly and obviously Housemother Adlao wearing a hastily-made mask visits you eagerly at an awkward moment, speaking to you in a hushed, sultry tone*

Greetings Walker...

I invite you on Saturday evening you to a most secretive and clandestine *Magical Gathering*... THE TOURNEY OF THE ELDER DRAGONS’ HIGHLANDER... ((she is trying too hard to sound ominous))

If you know, then you know... be prepared with your spells- legacy, modern, or otherwise. The winner shall receive boosts to their packs of resources. And yes, there will be snacks...

I pass to you....

*Adlao throws some pocket glitter in the air to distract you and tries to scuttle away, but you can still hear her cough-struggling as she disappears behind some bushes*

Last edited:
Back